View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 08:22 PM   #82
FleshCage

You're the first person I've heard about whose like this. Although... My ex boyfriend used to dress in drag, yet, he was my boyfriend. I respect your choices, cause it's intriguing to me. I broke up with my ex because of how socially unacceptable dressing like a girl is. But his way of explaining to me is that he was comfortable dressed like a girl. It did get to a point where he'd be trying to pick up gay dudes, and that's another reason I broke up with him. A thing my friend used to say before he started to dress like a girl was, that he was a lesbian on the inside, which made me laugh. She used to say that some people are like that. Hell, she even used to say that I was a gay dude on the inside, and that's why I liked my feminine boyfriend. All this is very interesting, but, I don't think it's something to get heated over. I say, if a guy wants to be a girl, but like girls, then by all means do what makes you happy. "Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" that's what we're all looking for.

This is the internet. No one exists past your computer screen.
FleshCage is offline   Reply With Quote