View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 02:40 AM   #6
DtTvB

Default Re: I wanted some NES data files. Can anyone post them?

<table width="100%" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" style="background-color: #CCCCCC"><tr><td style="color:white; background-color: black; font-family: courier new" valign="middle">DtTvB the Yoshi</td></tr><tr><td style="color:black; background-color: white; font-family: courier new; font-size: 12px;"><table width="100%" style="background-color: #999999" cellpadding=4 cellspacing=1><tr><td style="font-size: 12px; font-family: courier new; background-color: #000000; color: #FFFFFF">Quote: Dan</td></tr><tr><td style="font-size: 12px; font-family: courier new; background-color: #333333; color: #FFFFFF"> Define what you mean by data file. If you mean a document of data location, then I'm afraid you have virtually no chance of finding documents for all of the games you have listed. Some of the games, maybe, but the info is probably scattered over several documents. You'd be better off learning how to find the data yourself.</td></tr></table>

Ah, I mean:
A file that has some "address" and values of it.
I found SMB3 data file now.

These are what I wanted:
$BD = Direction and speed of Mario. 00-7F is moving right, 80-FF (FF is slowest) is moving left.
$CF = Direction and speed of Mario verticlaly. 00-7F is moving down, 80-FF (FF is slowest)

$ED = Current Power Up

And some info about values:
00 = Nothing
01 = Mushroom
02 = Fire Flower
03 = Leaf
04 = Frog Suit
05 = Tanooki Suit
06 = Hammer Bros. Suit
07 = Jugem's Cloud
08 = P-Wing
09 = Starman
0A = Anchor
0B = Hammer
0C = Whistle
0D = Music Box

And yeah, right, I am from Acmlm's board.<div align="right" style="color: #888888">Post Style © DtTvB the Yoshi</div></td></tr></table>
<P ID="signature"></P>
DtTvB is offline   Reply With Quote