Zophar's Message Domain

Go Back   Zophar's Message Domain > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: icenine0
Forum: Talk of the Town 06-10-2008, 07:06 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,534
Posted By icenine0
Re: Hi, I'm Jaduss's Mom

Jaduss' mom has got it goin on,
she's all I want and I've waited for so long,

<P ID="signature"></P>
Forum: Talk of the Town 06-09-2008, 03:00 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,471
Posted By icenine0
Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is pretty much the worst movie ever made

The Indiana Jones universe is about 15% cartoon and has to be accepted on its own terms--absurd stuff is all over the place--but the fridge and the monkeys were gratuitously stupid. Also, don't...
Forum: Talk of the Town 05-16-2008, 08:23 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,922
Posted By icenine0
Re: A new topic full of firey debate to get the board going again~!

Clearly, your argument is faulty, good sir. Allow me to enumerate the reasons:

NOT!

Wayne's World, Wayne's World, Party Time, Excellent

> SIKE
>

<P ID="signature"></P>
Forum: Talk of the Town 05-14-2008, 03:01 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,497
Posted By icenine0
Re: where do you go

YTMND, SomethingAwful, ForumWarz, YouTube (select channels only).

> list here of places and communities that you visit often and
> press refresh allot because you have no life online.
>

<P...
Forum: Talk of the Town 03-30-2008, 07:30 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,309
Posted By icenine0
Just saw VideoGamesLive here in Salt Lake

Seeing the Utah Symphony, along with a full chorus and electric guitar, play One Winged Angel as an encore after two whole hours of orchestral Castlevania, Mario, and Final Fantasy music has made my...
Forum: Talk of the Town 03-29-2008, 12:37 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,929
Posted By icenine0
Re: UPDATE

What do you do??

> The job is awesome. I'm almost sad when the shift is over !
>

<P ID="signature"></P>
Forum: Talk of the Town 03-28-2008, 12:31 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,677
Posted By icenine0
Re: why spill my guts you you?

Excellent. Reminds me of Earthbound+Diablo II. Very very interesting to listen to because so much is going on and switching up.

> Demo 2 - Terror on Wall Street:...
Forum: Talk of the Town 03-28-2008, 12:26 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,195
Posted By icenine0
Re: A New Threat to our Youth: JENKEM

> Protip: This is what ImageShack is for.

Thanks, haven't ever had to bother with ImageShack before (incredibly). Here it is:
...
Forum: Talk of the Town 03-27-2008, 04:39 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,195
Posted By icenine0
Re: A New Threat to our Youth: JENKEM

Dammit, I made a nice Photoshop, but attachments are broken and I don't have an image host. Just imagine a super professional edit of the poster for Reefer Madness only it's Jenkem Madness.
<P...
Forum: Talk of the Town 03-25-2008, 11:12 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,331
Posted By icenine0
Re: I don't have to add any subjective conjecture

> I hope you are making the distinction between the extremists
> and other practitioners of that faith.

I make that distinction whenever Muslims do, but one thing moderate Muslims don't seem to...
Forum: Talk of the Town 03-23-2008, 09:30 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,677
Posted By icenine0
Re: why spill my guts you you?

Nice tunes. Really cool stuff (seriously.)
<P ID="signature"></P>
Forum: Talk of the Town 03-17-2008, 09:48 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,331
Posted By icenine0
Re: I don't have to add any subjective conjecture

Yeah, it's a damned mess and they pulled some Machiavellian shit (I also think they had to have a pretext to attack Iraq -- "we want their oil" just wouldn't do), but the establishment is so...
Forum: Talk of the Town 03-17-2008, 06:52 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,331
Posted By icenine0
Re: I don't have to add any subjective conjecture

I haven't read the book (although it looks interesting), but I think the real reasons for the war go something like this:

1. America needs to control oil.
2. There's a lot of oil in the Middle...
Forum: Talk of the Town 03-17-2008, 06:43 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,675
Posted By icenine0
Re: Happy Birthday Flash

Happy belated B-Day man, best wishes.

> Thanks guys. Been workin' my butt off and still don't have
> any home net access...I'm coming to you live from the St.
> Augustine Library right now.
> ...
Forum: Talk of the Town 03-17-2008, 06:36 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 5,074
Posted By icenine0
Re: nafta gatt the economy and jobs

Yeah, I'm really worried about the economy here. Value producers are being paid dick while the leeches at the top are getting fatter and fatter. The dollar's tanking because the gov's printing...
Forum: Talk of the Town 03-04-2008, 11:49 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 6,717
Posted By icenine0
Re: Let there be edifying discussion! (Religion)

Reason and logic are ambiguous words. I can "reasonably" believe something because it's convenient or it works for me even though it may not be verifiable. (E.g., believing in an afterlife or karma...
Forum: Talk of the Town 02-25-2008, 10:54 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 6,717
Posted By icenine0
Re: Let there be edifying discussion! (Religion)

There are basically two aspects to any mind -- thought and emotion -- and the degree to which a mind is naturally disposed to one or the other determines its level of religious faith.

I firmly...
Forum: Talk of the Town 01-09-2008, 08:01 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,127
Posted By icenine0
Re: Escaping the Friend Zone

That's the best ending.
<P ID="signature"></P>
Forum: Talk of the Town 01-07-2008, 04:57 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,127
Posted By icenine0
Escaping the Friend Zone

Escaping the Friend Zone: The Game (http://www.peroxidecomics.com/fzgame/)

Help your emo alter ego get a date and escape from ... the friend zone.
<P ID="signature"></P>
Forum: Talk of the Town 01-04-2008, 11:23 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,638
Posted By icenine0
Re: Oldest Handheld Emulator?

VGB-DOS, maybe? I'm not really sure, but the ZD gameboy emulators page has emus as old as '96.
<P ID="signature"></P>
Forum: Talk of the Town 12-15-2007, 09:46 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,077
Posted By icenine0
Re: Got a fun, old NES game today

I'd like some Color Dreams carts myself.
<P ID="signature"></P>
Forum: Talk of the Town 12-15-2007, 09:45 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 6,832
Posted By icenine0
Re: Where's the Beef??

I think there's more to the scene being dead than that. Chalk it up to two factors:

1 - A lot of the original contributors who are familiar with SNES, NES, Genesis games have grown up, gotten...
Forum: Talk of the Town 11-17-2007, 12:36 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,213
Posted By icenine0
Re: Sayonara

Adios amigo. May you find (or keep) happiness.
<P ID="signature"></P>
Forum: Talk of the Town 11-17-2007, 12:34 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,115
Posted By icenine0
Re: Friend suddenly severs, investigate or abandon?

You know, what the hell, why not go and see what's up with her? The worst possibility is that she's wanted to break things off and done it in a very ham-handed way. Maybe she joined Scientology and...
Forum: Talk of the Town 11-16-2007, 09:04 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,115
Posted By icenine0
Re: Friend suddenly severs, investigate or abandon?

If you decide to get in touch with her again, I'd do it in as much of a 'no pressure' way as possible. Just say like 'Hey, I haven't seen you for a while and wondered what was up. If you don't want...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:22 PM.

Contact Us - Zophar's Domain - Archive - Top

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.