Zophar's Message Domain

Zophar's Message Domain (http://www.zophar.net/forums/index.php)
-   Talk of the Town (http://www.zophar.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Official introductions thread (http://www.zophar.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9277)

DynaShock 06-27-2008 04:12 AM

Official introductions thread

I'm new here. But not new elsewhere. I don't know for sure, but I guess I'm part of the Zophar staff, if not just one of the original supporters. Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself. So hi.

FireEmblemGuy 06-27-2008 04:59 AM

Well, I guess we're in similar boats. I really can't say I'm new here; I've had an old account on the wwwthreads, but I really never posted with it, and I've been a fan of Zophar's Domain since the early 2000's, if I recall.

So, without fany further blabbing, welcome!

Helladamnleet 06-27-2008 05:07 AM

Welcome welcome! I guess I could call you guys my co workers? lol

Richter X 06-27-2008 06:07 AM

Hey, guys. Long time ZD forumgoer here. :)

DynaShock 06-27-2008 08:45 AM

Yeah, I was never a long-time-ago ZD Forumer, but I loved the site itself and visited it often. Mainly because it was the only site that I could find at the time that had mac emulators, and a rather extensive archive of game music files.
I appreciate the warm welcome, guys.

Sara 06-27-2008 12:11 PM

Hey, guys. I loved ZD way back in the day too, but never really visited the forums. I hope the site can finally regain its glory, although that certainly is a lot of glory to regain!

ozkUGH 06-29-2008 12:01 AM

i want an n64 emulator for my ipod touch NOW! mobile mario kart 64 sounds fun (out of topic)

IceCatraz007 06-29-2008 03:08 AM

hey!

My Name's Andrew. I signed up to help around my favorite Emulator/Utilities site, ZD. I hope to be active for a goooooood long time, and help bring ZD back from the grave.

SamBeckett94 06-29-2008 08:10 AM

Official introductions thread

Hi there. Let's start with stating the obvious - I am new to these forums. There. Now we can avoid any foolish mistakes (whatever they may be).

My name is Sam. I do have a full time job, so I won't be hanging around very, VERY regularly (that means I won't have it open in a window open ALL day), but I will be here as much as possible. I may be able to log on at work if I have no patients or any other kind of work. If I'm not mistaken, I may be helping out around here pretty soon (I like to do my bit for the web while I have some free time).

So, let's get started. Does anyone here remember 'Night Court'? I used to receive tapes from I friend up in the US (he always recorded them when they were on), but I can't get the any of the two DVDs over here (though I can try and order one off Amazon.co.uk, as there is a company that specializes in importing those kinds of things over here to England).

Anyway, hello. If anyone's curious, the '94' in my username is both the year I acquired my medical degree (no questions about that - I'm bored of people testing me on the web, either you believe it or you don't), and the year I got married to my wonderful wife Emily. A VERY special year for me.

IceCatraz007 06-29-2008 03:48 PM

Well, Welcome to the forums! Please try to visit more often than not so we can keep ZD alive!