Zophar's Message Domain

Zophar's Message Domain (http://www.zophar.net/forums/index.php)
-   Talk of the Town (http://www.zophar.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Mmmm Military Recruiting Tactics... (http://www.zophar.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9414)

shawn 04-20-2009 04:41 AM

Just give it up uvwx075, you're the same asshole I turned in last week to the staff. We all hate spammers and you're totally wasting your time, period. We don't buy your crap ever and most of us are not stupid enough to buy anything online since it's not safe in any way especially from some illegal spammer. I bet your links are either for stealing info or are virus/trogan infected and almost every single person here is not a noob and knows that scam. So leave and suck all our dicks.

Reaper man 04-20-2009 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shawn (Post 88464)
Just give it up uvwx075, you're the same asshole I turned in last week to the staff. We all hate spammers and you're totally wasting your time, period. We don't buy your crap ever and most of us are not stupid enough to buy anything online since it's not safe in any way especially from some illegal spammer. I bet your links are either for stealing info or are virus/trogan infected and almost every single person here is not a noob and knows that scam. So leave and suck all our dicks.

you do realize you are talking to a machine, right?

shawn 04-20-2009 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper man (Post 88468)
you do realize you are talking to a machine, right?

No I didn't. How are they getting around the confirmation image "image of warped letters/digits" to finalize signing up here. I thought bots didn't have that capability.

Reaper man 04-21-2009 02:34 AM

they might be using an exploit, or paying college students to do the work for them.

Isildur 04-21-2009 03:19 AM

Either some good OCR software, or I've also heard some spammers hire people for pennies in poor countries to solve capchas for thousands of sites, and once they've solved the capcha for each site a bot takes over from there.

Reaper man 04-21-2009 04:08 AM

I should see about digging into the admin CP and see if I can add questions or some shit.

Shadow 04-23-2009 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isildur (Post 88477)
Either some good OCR software, or I've also heard some spammers hire people for pennies in poor countries to solve capchas for thousands of sites, and once they've solved the capcha for each site a bot takes over from there.

Confirmed...

In asia there are companies with the sole purpose to crack captchas.

As developer I take this as a challenge so my register script will get some special extra checks. Perhaps I can make it compatible for vBulletin, too.
I'll inform you when my prototype is ready. :)

Haoie 05-01-2009 12:21 AM

Farenheit 911 fan too? That film was a real eyeopener.

death is the road to awe 05-03-2009 06:05 PM