Zophar's Message Domain

Zophar's Message Domain (http://www.zophar.net/forums/index.php)
-   Talk of the Town (http://www.zophar.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   What games are you playing lately? (http://www.zophar.net/forums/showthread.php?t=13955)

Reaper man 04-23-2010 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The 9th Sage (Post 98924)
Hm, you like to play a lot of shooters, don't you? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I've been on a shooter fix ever since I built my new PC, since I can, you know, play them now, so I've been giving RPGs and the like a bit of a break.

shawn 04-23-2010 10:22 PM

MedianXL Diablo 2 expansion mod.

AkaneJones 04-24-2010 11:24 AM

SMT: Strange Journey
Trying to Kick Ballos' ass in Cave Story
Uhm... I was doing a Hard mode run of Mega Man 10, but haven't gotten back to it
Oh and I was supposed to finish Kisuke's Story in Muramasa but was interrupted by MM10. Haven't touched a few things, Fragile Dreams included.

pipes 04-24-2010 12:55 PM

After exams, Battlefield Bad Company 2

schmocke 04-24-2010 02:19 PM

Iīm riveted by "Prof. Layton and the Curious Village" on DS right now, around Puzzle 60 yet. Thatīs quite an awesome game. Although itīs a singleplayer game, I play it together with a friend because two brains are better than one for the hard riddles and itīs much more fun than walking alone through St. Mystere (the Curious Villageīs name..).
Iīve also tried "Scribblenauts", but the german translation is a pain in the ass - theyīve translated many words like Google translator which often makes no sense at all in german, since these words would never be used - that fact makes it sometimes impossible to summon the right stuff. But you can switch Scribblenauts to English, and in return Iīll have to use a dictionary.

Cornellius 04-24-2010 07:54 PM

Metal Gear Solid 3
Metal Gear Solid 1
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 4

In that order.

The 9th Sage 04-25-2010 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AkaneJones (Post 98941)
SMT: Strange Journey
Trying to Kick Ballos' ass in Cave Story
Uhm... I was doing a Hard mode run of Mega Man 10, but haven't gotten back to it
Oh and I was supposed to finish Kisuke's Story in Muramasa but was interrupted by MM10. Haven't touched a few things, Fragile Dreams included.

Ah yes, well same for me in Cave Story as well. :) Strange that I didn't think of it the other day.

The 9th Sage 04-26-2010 03:15 PM

New one today: "Grill Off with Ultra Hand" :D

elhector 04-30-2010 09:00 PM

Playing Lots of Stuff

Currently I'm playing:

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare (Wii)
Mega Man 10 (Wii)
Infinite Space (DS)
Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening DX (GBC)
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (GBC)
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Legend of Zelda: Twighlight Princess (Wii)
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (NES)
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Balloon Fight (NES) (I know this is a weird one, but I'm an addict, I have a problem :-P)

As you can see I'm on a Zelda kick for some reason. Zelda is probably my favorite franchise though. I think I was 13 or 14 the last time I played through Links Awakening and I'm 29 now, so the game actually feels pretty fresh, I don't have everything memorized like I do with other Zelda games.

Infinite Space is pretty sweet, just started playing that a few nights ago.

As soon as I'm finished playing Modern Warfare I'm going to jump into the Metroid Prime Trilogy set for the Wii. I bought it months ago and it's still sitting their with it's shrink wrap on. Multiplayer Modern Warfare is addicting though...

elhector 04-30-2010 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The 9th Sage (Post 98972)
New one today: "Grill Off with Ultra Hand"

How is "Grill Off with Ultra Hand"? I'm still debating on spending some of my coins on it or not.