Zophar's Message Domain

Zophar's Message Domain (http://www.zophar.net/forums/index.php)
-   Talk of the Town (http://www.zophar.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Ok... (http://www.zophar.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9948)

sweetkool_ind93 11-23-2008 05:31 AM

Ok...

Ok.. not too sure if this goes here, but...

First off.. SwampGas. I apologize for trashing ZD and it's reputation. I was young and stupid. Now, after about a year, I think that I've matured well enough to know that my actions prior to 2008 were stupid.

The rest of the admins: I think that creating a second account to deter any harassment (which I rightfully deserved) was wrong.

Everyone I mentioned in that lame ZD 'tribute' (if you can call it that LOL :)): Now I agree. It was lame. I think a drunk monkey on speed could do better.

Reaper man: Calling you a d***head was wrong. You are far from that. I apologize.

-----------------------

Wow.. I screwed up, eh? I looked back on my old topics ('BIOS', 'My spoof hack...') and laughed at my sheer stupidity. I guess a year does make a difference.

Let's all laugh at me in 3.. 2.. 1.. HAHAHA!! LOL

The 9th Sage 11-23-2008 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetkool_ind93 (Post 84392)
Ok.. not too sure if this goes here, but...

First off.. SwampGas. I apologize for trashing ZD and it's reputation. I was young and stupid. Now, after about a year, I think that I've matured well enough to know that my actions prior to 2008 were stupid.

Well, SwampGas isn't here anymore (as you can no doubt see, a lot has changed site wise). So long as the other mods agree with me, so long as you obey the rules and what not I don't see any reason to reban you or anything. I honestly don't remember what you did anyway. :P

sweetkool_ind93 11-23-2008 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The 9th Sage (Post 84399)
Well, SwampGas isn't here anymore (as you can no doubt see, a lot has changed site wise). So long as the other mods agree with me, so long as you obey the rules and what not I don't see any reason to reban you or anything. I honestly don't remember what you did anyway. :P

Did Zophar re-take the site? I've been reading that he did, but then stopped posting again. Wonder what could be happening?

But it's all good.. Oh, before I forget to ask, what happened to SwampGas, anyway? Was it issues in his personal life, or did he just stop coming here?

Lillymon 11-24-2008 05:49 PM

No, Zophar's on the staff apparently but a new guy called Edman owns the site. Neither of them are on the forums a whole lot.

Reaper man 11-24-2008 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetkool_ind93 (Post 84392)
Reaper man: Calling you a d***head was wrong. You are far from that. I apologize.

ha! When did you call me a dickhead? I can't even remember. ;p

sweetkool_ind93 11-24-2008 10:43 PM

To tell you the truth, bud, I can't even remember myself! LOL I must just be rambling again.. but I do remember doing something to screw up... immaturity, I guess? LOL

The 9th Sage 11-25-2008 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetkool_ind93 (Post 84437)
To tell you the truth, bud, I can't even remember myself! LOL I must just be rambling again.. but I do remember doing something to screw up... immaturity, I guess? LOL

Well, it happens. When I look back on some of my really old posts, either on my weblog or here, I cringe.

sweetkool_ind93 11-26-2008 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The 9th Sage (Post 84446)
Well, it happens. When I look back on some of my really old posts, either on my weblog or here, I cringe.

That's exactly what I did. Immaturity like that makes me wonder just what was I thinking..?