Zophar's Message Domain

Zophar's Message Domain (http://www.zophar.net/forums/index.php)
-   Talk of the Town (http://www.zophar.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   watch the retarded user get banned for posting spam (http://www.zophar.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14444)

toddspoon 08-15-2010 02:15 PM

watch the retarded user get banned for posting spam
 
DELETED!!!

This doesn't look legal, and it has nothing to do with politics, and I don't think we need this shit any way. Try to post something with more substance instead, and in the right section next time.

InVerse 08-15-2010 06:22 PM

*wonders why Lillymon is talking to a spammer*

*also wonders why anyone would be excited about seeing a Playboy model naked*

It's a bit like being excited to see a fat chick eat a sandwich...

Lillymon 08-15-2010 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Drunken Hacker (Post 100813)
*wonders why Lillymon is talking to a spammer*

Because I was really tired and not paying enough attention. What's done is done.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Drunken Hacker (Post 100813)
*also wonders why anyone would be excited about seeing a Playboy model naked*

It's a bit like being excited to see a fat chick eat a sandwich...

Probably the weirdest spam I saw here was for handbags. Who the hell comes to Zophar's Message Domain looking for a new handbag?

The 9th Sage 08-17-2010 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lillymon (Post 100814)
Probably the weirdest spam I saw here was for handbags. Who the hell comes to Zophar's Message Domain looking for a new handbag?

Maybe we should try to tap into this market. That's it, that's how we revive the forums! Handbags. :bigthumbup:

Reaper man 08-17-2010 02:42 AM

aaand, WAPOW! Banned.

InVerse 08-17-2010 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper man (Post 100843)
aaand, WAPOW! Banned.

Wouldn't it be more productive to delete the account so it's not wasting resources rather than banning a bot that's unlikely to ever post again anyway?

Oraki51 08-22-2010 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InVerse (Post 100846)
Wouldn't it be more productive to delete the account so it's not wasting resources rather than banning a bot that's unlikely to ever post again anyway?


^Great Idea. :banghead:

Carminemustdie 09-01-2010 09:32 PM

hi...
i was like looking for a playboy model naked...
and some handbags...
can anyone help?

The 9th Sage 09-02-2010 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carminemustdie (Post 101045)
hi...
i was like looking for a playboy model naked...
and some handbags...
can anyone help?

I knew handbags would attract new users. Get this person some fine quality handbags at low low prices.

jdev 09-21-2010 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The 9th Sage (Post 100833)
Maybe we should try to tap into this market. That's it, that's how we revive the forums! Handbags. :bigthumbup:

I'd probably die laughing if that worked.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.