Zophar's Message Domain

Zophar's Message Domain (http://www.zophar.net/forums/index.php)
-   Talk of the Town (http://www.zophar.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   It's sad..... (http://www.zophar.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14801)

Red-XIII 02-14-2011 07:11 AM

It's sad.....

There's more people viewing the forums as guests than actual real members.

Stop lurking and join up you bastards! :flipoff: :bigthumbup:

Reaper man 02-15-2011 12:29 AM

Yeah, no kidding. I should just force registration at this point...

InVerse 02-15-2011 12:40 AM

I think you'd be better off deleting the forums.

Lillymon 02-15-2011 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper man (Post 102423)
Yeah, no kidding. I should just force registration at this point...

True Story: I once (not too long ago actually) did an epic suicide on a forum because they required registration to download attached files. I ended up being like "You want me to register that badly do you?".

All of my regular usernames were taken, I got angry at the effort I was having to put in to download one file, and finally they required that the 'Location' field on the registration form be filled out, causing me to enter my answer while shouting "I LIVE ON MARS! I LIVE ON FUCKING MARS, ALRIGHT!?!" (on that note, how do you like my KDE-Look account, where they required both a first and last name to register), after which I took the best part of an hour to do my suicide post in bright red 24-point caps complete with a 1280x1024 image consisting of nothing but the word "FUCK" over and over ("Where is your swearing filter now bitch?!?") all the while laughing my head off like the insane bitch I was.

The lesson of all this: Be careful what you wish for.

2bigpigs 02-15-2011 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red-XIII (Post 102417)
Stop lurking and join up you bastards! :flipoff: :bigthumbup:

I hear and obey.

pipes 02-15-2011 01:40 PM

man the posts say that this thread is new, but yet I could have sworn that this topic was like months ago.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lillymon (Post 102438)
because they required registration to download attached files. I ended up being like "You want me to register that badly do you?".

I hear you, brotha.

Red-XIII 02-16-2011 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lillymon (Post 102438)
("Where is your swearing filter now bitch?!?") all the while laughing my head off like the insane bitch I was.

You're one diabolical bitch. :bigthumbup:

Haoie 02-17-2011 07:59 PM

Isn't every forum like that? More guests viewing than members. And waaaaaay more dead accounts than live.

sephiroth111 02-19-2011 10:52 PM

Not all accounts are dead. ^_^

i think my last post was 2 years ago or so

falcon 02-23-2011 04:30 AM

I just joined ,Glad there are sites like this ,Because I had A stand alone System that burned up due to the power supply fried everything the company that made them went under, 6 of the 7 games I found emulated the 7th was A Q&A game where you had to have A book with it Cannot see it emulated (Sunday Buffet for the Nes )A christian Game