Zophar's Message Domain

Zophar's Message Domain (http://www.zophar.net/forums/index.php)
-   Talk of the Town (http://www.zophar.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   There is no god. (http://www.zophar.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12852)

Fla Flash 11-25-2009 11:16 PM

There is no god.

If there was, there wouldn't be any more damned news coverage of Palin and her fucking book.

The only good thing I heard all week was a Jay Leno joke about it.

"She says in the book she's good in the kitchen and I believe her. After all, she did cook John McCain's goose."

Secondly...I am so goddamned tired of the posturing by all these assholes we've elected and their screaming about the healthcare reform bill. Do something and quit your bitching.
No, on second thought, YOU'RE ALL FUCKING FIRED.
Or they should be....

Give me something to be thankful for aside from having a roof over my head.

Please.

Reaper man 11-25-2009 11:23 PM

shawn 11-26-2009 12:00 AM

Well if she breaks a leg or something and can't jog all the time you won't have a presidential candidate.

It seems absurd but people still vote for looks and personality just like in high school. If her ass gets big and her face plumps a bit she will be dropped. If you just listen to her and close your eyes you'll notice her voice is just irritating in tone and she doesn't actually say anything of substance just talks about feelings.

It's candidates like this that make me know we need intelligence testing to be able to vote as in can you repeat what the candidate just said and give a logical reason it is true or false. I bet half the republicans would fail that.

Maximum Potion 11-26-2009 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper man (Post 96180)
[IMG]User posted (giant) image

Also, If I told you that a whore's baby was actually planted in her uterus by a magical bearded man who has a lesser density than that of evaporated water and that nailing that baby to some sticks 33 years later would help dead people float too, and that gays and people who don't listen to the bearded man get fire thrown at them and that he knew everything and could do anything, would you believe me?

Apparantly alot of people would...

shawn 11-26-2009 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maximum Potion (Post 96182)
Also, If I told you that a whore's baby was actually planted in her uterus by a magical bearded man who has a lesser density than that of evaporated water and that nailing that baby to some sticks 33 years later would help dead people float too, and that gays and people who don't listen to the bearded man get fire thrown at them and that he knew everything and could do anything, would you believe me?

Apparantly alot of people would...

And he needs money so don't forget to put some in the plate before you leave. :P

pipes 11-26-2009 02:53 AM

In order to run for president you have to write a book and promote your book! Those are the rules.

shawn 11-26-2009 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pipes (Post 96185)
In order to run for president you have to write a book and promote your book! Those are the rules.

And go ROGUE baby!

Sorry, I couldn't let that one pass. :)

Haoie 11-26-2009 08:12 PM

As for us non Americans, we were sick of her from the get-go.

Maximum Potion 11-26-2009 08:29 PM

I can see Russia!! HELLO MR. RUSSIA!!
WHY AREN'T YOU WAVING BACK??

nosound.97 11-26-2009 09:29 PM

There is god. If there wasn't my parents would throw me into fucking river, watch me dying and laugh at the same time. I believe there is, but at the same time I don't care.