Zophar's Message Domain

Zophar's Message Domain (http://www.zophar.net/forums/index.php)
-   Talk of the Town (http://www.zophar.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   ARProductions2009's review thread (http://www.zophar.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10056)

ARProductions2009 02-14-2012 08:35 AM

Heavy Metal Gamer Valentine's Day Special:

I thought I would show some love, and release a Valentine's Day Special. I hope you enjoy this review, thanks for watching.

ARProductions2009 02-21-2012 06:03 PM

Heavy Metal Gamer: Mick & Mack: Global Gladiators Review:

Yes I know this game is known as Mick and Mack as the Global Gladiators, but I am not going to make the title real long lol.

At the end of this review, there are a TON of bloopers and mess ups. I know a lot of people have enjoyed those in the past.

I hope you enjoy this review, thanks for watching.

ARProductions2009 03-01-2012 07:20 PM

Heavy Metal Gamer: Zuma Deluxe Review:

Brand new review, a bit short, and I apologize about that since I been busy lately offline, but I am currently working on a brand new review that hopefully will be long.

I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.

ARProductions2009 03-06-2012 10:34 PM

Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Saints Row: The Third:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Final Part:

A four part Let's Play, pretty much just messing around, very similar to what I do in my Grand Theft Auto 4 Let's Plays.

Yes I am using a video camera, I do not have a capture card. One of these days I will get one. I hope you enjoy the Let's Play. Thanks for watching :)

ARProductions2009 03-15-2012 08:24 PM

Heavy Metal Gamer: Battletanx Review:

Brand new review, and this time I check out Battletanx. Hope you enjoy the review, thanks for watching.

ARProductions2009 03-29-2012 09:36 PM

Heavy Metal Gamer: Virtua Fighter Review:

In this review I check out both the Arcade version, and the 32X version. I do apologize for the sound on the Arcade version being choppy, for some reason it just wouldn't record right. Hope you enjoy the review, and thanks for watching!

ARProductions2009 04-04-2012 08:36 AM

Heavy Metal Gamer: Frogger Review:

A brand new review, and quite long as well. I review the arcade version, and some of the ports. I also debut my brand new intro, yes its a little longer then the last one, but I thought it was pretty cool. So I hope you enjoy this review, and thanks for watching!

ARProductions2009 04-12-2012 12:43 AM

Heavy Metal Gamer: Diddy Kong Racing Review:

I had this uploaded earlier but for some reason the sound was too loud, and I didn't want you all to have the sound all loud and were it sounded like crap, so I deleted it, but I ran into this issue with another video I was watching, so I thought I would give it another try.

I hope you enjoy this review, and thanks for watching!

ARProductions2009 04-16-2012 09:28 PM

Heavy Metal Gamer: Nightmare Creatures Review:

Brand new review, of a game that is interesting. There are bloopers at the end, and I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.

ARProductions2009 04-18-2012 05:37 AM

This thread is now useless.

Thanks for allowing me to post here, but my channel is now gone.