Zophar's Message Domain

Zophar's Message Domain (http://www.zophar.net/forums/index.php)
-   Talk of the Town (http://www.zophar.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   ARProductions2009's review thread (http://www.zophar.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10056)

toasterhed 01-09-2009 04:42 AM

I know what he is saying is correct about it being released in 1981 and the Nintendo not being released until several years later. I do stand corrected however, your right it's the NES version. I suppose they just had the same copyright from 1981? Not sure but I'd say that it. Just because the date on the game says something doesn't mean it'll always give you the date it came out?? I guess... that is a bit confusing. I'd try to look it up before hand just to be sure.

chiefmonkey 01-09-2009 06:08 AM

wow. what a shitty game.

ARProductions2009 01-09-2009 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Light Brown (Post 85716)
wow. what a shitty game.

Yes, it was, very shitty

ARProductions2009 01-09-2009 06:20 PM

Yea, I need to look more into a game, then just go and play it

Fla Flash 01-09-2009 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprint_car_fan2007 (Post 85737)
Yea, I need to look more into a game, then just go and play it

Take ten bucks out of petty cash. You just got the most important part of it.

ARProductions2009 01-09-2009 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fla Flash (Post 85739)
Take ten bucks out of petty cash. You just got the most important part of it.

what do you mean?

chiefmonkey 01-10-2009 08:01 AM

I think that's old fogey speak for "get that man a cookie, he's got it figured out"

ARProductions2009 01-11-2009 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Light Brown (Post 85746)
I think that's old fogey speak for "get that man a cookie, he's got it figured out"


Ok, I am still confused here

Lillymon 01-11-2009 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprint_car_fan2007 (Post 85758)
Ok, I am still confused here

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/6...ersmallcy7.jpg

Epic facepalm for epic fail (click image for super-epic version). This should be archived for future generations.

ARProductions2009 01-12-2009 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lillymon (Post 85762)
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/6...ersmallcy7.jpg

Epic facepalm for epic fail (click image for super-epic version). This should be archived for future generations.

How about this, I am not in the mood for your retarded ass comments ok? Just because I didn't know what he was saying, doesn't mean you can post stupid crap like this.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.