Zophar's Message Domain

Zophar's Message Domain (http://www.zophar.net/forums/index.php)
-   General Emulation (http://www.zophar.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Cell Shaded Ocarina Of Time (http://www.zophar.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5708)

Cornellius 08-25-2005 03:44 AM

Cell Shaded Ocarina Of Time
 
Cell Shaded Ocarina Of Time

king killa 08-25-2005 04:09 AM

Re: Cell Shaded Ocarina Of Time
 
> Cell Shaded Ocarina Of Time
>

also known as "fucking retarded"

The 9th Sage 08-25-2005 04:18 AM

Re: Cell Shaded Ocarina Of Time
 
I discovered these awhile back...some very neat stuff going on there. I'd love to try it, but my net connection would hate me for it. <img src=smilies/cry.gif> Oh why...WHY can't we get DSL out here in the boonies?

The 9th Sage 08-25-2005 04:19 AM

Re: Cell Shaded Ocarina Of Time
 
> also known as "fucking retarded"

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the clown car today.
<img src=smilies/laff.gif>

king killa 08-25-2005 05:05 AM

Re: Cell Shaded Ocarina Of Time
 
> Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the clown car today.
>

I just can't grasp why someone would want OoT to be cellshaded. <img src=smilies/magbiggrin.gif><P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by king killa on 08/25/05 12:05 AM.</FONT></P>

Cornellius 08-25-2005 05:18 AM

Re: Cell Shaded Ocarina Of Time
 
> I just can't grasp why someone would want OoT to be
> cellshaded.

I don't know why would someone listen to ICP. Oh well.

pipes 08-25-2005 05:55 AM

Re: Cell Shaded Ocarina Of Time
 
> Cell Shaded Ocarina Of Time
>

This high rez stuff is really cool. Does anyone know the file format of the models and do something with them. Is there no space problems?

hcs 08-25-2005 08:26 AM

Re: Cell Shaded Ocarina Of Time
 
> This high rez stuff is really cool. Does anyone know the
> file format of the models and do something with them. Is
> there no space problems?

It is my understanding that it works by replacing the 3D rendering with it's own system that recognizes what texture was being requested and instead uses the higher resolution one for the rendering on the host machine. It's an entirely emulator-based process.

pipes 08-25-2005 10:07 AM

Re: Cell Shaded Ocarina Of Time
 
> It is my understanding that it works by replacing the 3D
> rendering with it's own system that recognizes what texture
> was being requested and instead uses the higher resolution
> one for the rendering on the host machine. It's an entirely
> emulator-based process.

oh. Still cool though.

shawn 08-25-2005 10:44 AM

Re: Cell Shaded Ocarina Of Time
 
> oh. Still cool though.

Sure is, alot better looking than that blocky stuff I tried to ignor and enjoy the game.
<img src=smilies/magbiggrin.gif>


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.