World Series

On one hand, you have the Yankees, a team that is the epitome of everything that is wrong with professional sports.

On the other hand, you have the Phillies. I know absolutely nothing about the team but I do know that Philadelphia sports fans are the biggest fucking assholes on the face of the planet. We're talking about the city who's fans cheered when an opposing player was stretchered off the field paralyzed, threw snowbalsl at Santa Clause and provided the environment that made "Fans Bring The Weapons" a staple match in professional wrestling.

On the third hand, you have baseball which isn't even a real sport.

Personally, I'd be ecstatic if a terrorist attack were to hit the game while it was in Philly, killing both the Yankees and the fuckhole fans.

A valid point.

Actually, he learned how to around 1994, but then he forgot how to have good controls.

Probably about the time that all of the good baseball players from other countries started playing in the U.S. Which was approximately 15 years after that joke stopped being funny.

Hey what happened to Ungodly's post?

Wait. There's some serious asshatery going on here. Not only is Ungodly's post gone but the link to whoever Mike Jones is went to a wikipedia about Star Tropics. =/

NM that last thing. I didn't read the wiki. Apparently there's a Mike Jones in Star Tropics.

Last edited:
Hey what happened to Ungodly's post?

Yeah, it happened last time, when he was banned... Which I an baffled about. I have no idea why his posts get erased when he's banned. It's kind of creepy and secretive. I'm kind of against it, because then some of his helpful posts are gone, along with the reason why he was banned... But I'm not looking for trouble either :p

EDIT: Sorry, I have nothing Baseball related to say, as my local team was sold to Washington in 2004, and their mascot given to our local hockey team.

Yeah, it happened last time, when he was banned... Which I an baffled about. I have no idea why his posts get erased when he's banned. It's kind of creepy and secretive. I'm kind of against it, because then some of his helpful posts are gone, along with the reason why he was banned... But I'm not looking for trouble either :p

Uh.... what the fuck are you talking about? The only time any of my posts have been "erased" was if the entire thread was deleted and then it had absolutely nothing to do with being banned.

Yeah, it happened last time, when he was banned... Which I an baffled about. I have no idea why his posts get erased when he's banned.

They didn't get erased when he got banned...look around a bit and you'll see there are InVerse posts still around (I'm fairly certain I never deleted any of his posts). If you mean why he got banned after the first one day temp ban, you probably didn't see the alternate accounts made just for insulting certain admins here (though actually, most of them didn't get the chance to post anything, and instead messed with tags).

Last edited:
Yeah, I know there are still InVerse posts, but there was this one topic where people were quoting him and stuff, and yet he seemingly had no posts in the thread. I can't remember which one at this time.

Yeah, I know there are still InVerse posts, but there was this one topic where people were quoting him and stuff, and yet he seemingly had no posts in the thread. I can't remember which one at this time.

Maybe that was a side affect of when I had you and shawn on ignore, thus couldn't see any of your posts.

You'll have to create a separate account to test it, since ignore doesn't work with moderators. I'm just randomly guessing that that's a possibility, I would be surprised if that were the case. When you have someone on ignore, you still see a couple of lines stating that their posts were ignored. Most likely, it's just a result of an idiot imagining things.

Ungodly -

If you'd had your wish, you'd have killed the founder of the website that you've spent 121 posts typing on. Just sayin'.... :(

Back
Top Bottom