Wii Emulator for Linux? (mostly for games that need the WiiZapper)

AgainstTheGrain

I'm a big fan of the Resident Evil video games. I sold my Wii a good while ago, but I did not part with the 2 exclusives for Wii that came in to play with the WiiZapper or cooler Resident Evil real looking Luger brand guns and others found in the games.

If there's an emulator for Windows, well, I have a Windows 7 partition, the least I boot there, the better I feel, but I keep it, sometimes things cannot be emulated correctly even through CrossOver. So I'd really like to play RE: Umbrella Chronicles and RE: Umbrella Dark Chronicles on my PC, it's strong enough I would say, AMDFX-8350 Black Edition with 8 cores at 4ghz, 16gb of 1866mhz ram, a Radeon HD 7870. I'm able to play basically any PC game you can throw at me..still, I'll have to invest in an AMDFX-9350 one day...

As for the WiiZapper, it could easily be replaced with the mouse, as in the PC version of GTA: Vice City, there was no locking into targets which demanded buying a gamepad, although I have several gamepads and some converters for Gamecube gamepads to work as usb gamepads, cos they're my favourite gamepads of all time, just like the PSx gamepad, just way more comfortable.

Anyway I said enough, please enlighten me :)

Thank you. I slept well and now could have searched but here's your link.

Does it play all the games or only games easier to play with gamepads/wiizapper?

Unfortunately it is for the RedHat/CentOS family of distros, I guess I'll donate for a debian simple .deb file.

Back
Top Bottom