Where to order Famicom Carts

Gotgull

Well I have a system that apparently takes and can play Japanese Famicom carts the thing is I can't find any online shops where I can buy them, I know about Ebay auction sites and that, but I am looking for online retailers where I can pay out right.. I am looking for cartridge games and not the disk system ones.

I did find one site here but I was hoping that somebody knew of some other sites where I could get them too. It's not like I can travel to Japan.

The system is the Game Fillip that comes with mostly Japanese only games preloaded but it is designed to play the carts too supposedly. It has the slot for them. Having the Japan version of Pac-Man, Adventure Island 3, Super Contra and many others, most notable TMNT Tournament Fighters built in.

The two stores mentioned already are the two best stores (although JapanGameStock's check-out is kinda strange).

eBay and Game Gavel occasionally have some good deals. Shipping is usually the most expensive part, since they're usually being sent from Japan. "Combined shipping" options are definitely advisable. Forums (like Famicom World) are usually the cheapest way to pick up games, but it may take a long time before somebody is selling the game you want.

Having the Japan version of Pac-Man, Adventure Island 3, Super Contra and many others, most notable TMNT Tournament Fighters built in.

There actually is no Famicom version of Tournament Fighters. That's just the NES version being played on a Famiclone.

Back
Top Bottom