What games are you playing lately?

Dragon Quest IX!

I just had an incredible streak of luck. When trekking back through a dungeon I already completed to a spot where I noticed Liquid Metal Slimes (or Metal Babbles, if you prefer) spawn, I opened a bunch of the blue chests that refill after a time and got four mini medals. For those that play the game...they are rare enough that this just doesn't happen. Then I got a bunch of Liquid Metal Slimes quickly. It's utterly bizzare...not that I'm complaining.

I've been playing Populous. The SNES port of the original. My goal is to make it to level 999. I think I'm on level 12 at the moment.

I'm surprised I'm actually playing a game for once, and it's The World Ends With You. I'm really liking it. The gameplay is a blast and the plot is definitely pulling me in.

I'm surprised I'm actually playing a game for once, and it's The World Ends With You. I'm really liking it. The gameplay is a blast and the plot is definitely pulling me in.

Ah, I always liked that game. To me it seemed like one of the more original things Squeenix has released as of late.

Also, Mass Effect 2 and Metroid: Other M, as well as Dragon Quest IX on the DS for me lately. Later in the week you can add Recettear to the list too.

I´m more in PC gaming nowadays. For now I´m riding the tiger with Split Second Velocity, NFS Shift, Kane & Lynch 2 and Alien Swarm.
On my DSiXL I play Layton 2 from time to time, when my brother shows up. I simply named him "The Layton machine", since he beat Layton 1 within 10 hours.

Seiken Densetsu III, a couple Super Mario World hacks, Final Fantasy V.

Dragon Quest IX!

I just had an incredible streak of luck. When trekking back through a dungeon I already completed to a spot where I noticed Liquid Metal Slimes (or Metal Babbles, if you prefer) spawn, I opened a bunch of the blue chests that refill after a time and got four mini medals. For those that play the game...they are rare enough that this just doesn't happen. Then I got a bunch of Liquid Metal Slimes quickly. It's utterly bizzare...not that I'm complaining.

>_> I don't have any mini-medals yet. Although I'm not quite that far yet.

Besides DQIX, I've also been playing Baldur's Gate 2 (for various fan-made content), Peggle (I've almost finished all the challenges... again), and Slavemaker 3.

I've been playing Splinter Cell: Conviction, Sniper: Ghost Warrior, Machinarium, Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days, and Lead and Gold. Splinter Cell being what i'm playing most, due to it being my favorite game series.

I just finished the third chapter of the original Commander Keen trilogy and just started another play through of Portal so I can finish off the achievements. Plus all of my previously released translation projects, since I'm polishing them up for re-release.

Also, lots of masturbation and Yahtzee.

Finally finished Mass Effect 2 awhile back. One of the best games I've played in a long time.
Just started up Golden Sun Dark Dawn for the DS a couple weeks ago. So far I'm disappointed as it doesn't live up to its predecessors. Way too easy... but I'll play and beat it regardless. It's not bad, just not as good.

Well tonight I been playing alot of Renegade for the NES, and played a little bit of Contra.

For next gen consoles, I been playing my PS3, and playing GTA4

I'm now working on the Little Rocket Man achievement for Half Life 2: Episode 2. This might actually be even more annoying than the 7 Day Survivor achievement for Dead Rising.

I just went through Mafia 2, I actually enjoyed it a lot. The ending left me feeling sad though. I also started playing the DLC Joe's adventures for it, and it's not nearly as good. Why does every mission have to be a damn time challenge? Answer me that 2k studios!

Back
Top Bottom