Wanted: Website programmer/designer

Octocrook

Emphasis on programming...I only put designer too since I would need at least a basic site made and can then tinker with the looks and layout myself (that is unless you are a master designer and would have something in mind). An added bonus would be if you're familiar with the workings of domain WhoIs and know how to program whois checks.

The backbone of the site will be a rather basic database (MySQL because I can get cheap hosting with MySQL database support) for which I'll need an interface area for myself to put in lists of 100-150 new entries and edit entries. I will need a multi-tiered membership access to the site that may have to be integrated with a shopping-cart payment system (still determining if I want to go through those lengths or just do everything via PayPal and manually allowing access). Everything else is pretty minor in comparison to these things.

I've been out of programming for a couple years, never did web programming and am too lazy to learn. This will be just the first website of many that I want to develop, so if you do a good job I may have additional projects coming pretty soon. Please reply or PM if you're interested, and put maybe a ballpark figure for what your fee would be. I'm posting this on here rather than elsewhere because you're all cool people and I'm sure someone here probably can do what I need and do a great job at it.

I'm not certified, but I am professionally trained (2 classes away from a 2-year Web Programmer Deegree) as well as 3 years of experience with valid XHTML and CSS, and 3 before that of simple HTML 4.x. I have experience in Perl, MySQL and PHP. If you have ideas in mind or want some mockups, feel free to PM me. I have some sites I've designed that aren't online if you need samples.

Cost, of course would depend on exactly what you're looking for beyond what you've stated and the amount of time it's likely to take, how much of it is totally custom code, etc.<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by CEpeep on 09/09/05 01:39 AM.</FONT></P>

> I have experience in
> MySQL and PHP. If you have ideas in mind or want some
> mockups, feel free to PM me. I have some sites I've
> designed that aren't online if you need samples.
>

Just pretend that I replied with the quoted text above.

Back
Top Bottom