username change request

Why 2009? I seriously doubt there's another ARProductions on this board and then next year your name will be outdated.

Hey now, my usename has a 2k in it. I don't consider it to be outdated since it marks the year I graduated from college. I'm sure SCF has his reasons for applying 2009 to his name. As long as, two years from now, he doesn't request yet ANOTHER name change.

2K/2000 is a bit of a special case, really. But unlike you, I'm doubting that he has a particular reason for using the 2009 and is just tacking on #s to the end because that's what people do. I could be wrong, I just figured I'd ask to see if he'd even thought about it.

Maybe I should ask for a username change, since I stopped using the InVerse SN outside of ROM hacking boards a few years ago. I just didn't bother using the new name on boards I was already known on so I didn't have to put up with people insinuating that I was trying to hide my identity or something.

I'd like to change my username to ARProductions2009

Thanks in advance.

Changed. I look forward to changing it again next year...

Maybe I should ask for a username change, since I stopped using the InVerse SN outside of ROM hacking boards a few years ago. I just didn't bother using the new name on boards I was already known on so I didn't have to put up with people insinuating that I was trying to hide my identity or something.

I don't mind, really. What do you want it changed to?

I just didn't bother using the new name on boards I was already known on so I didn't have to put up with people insinuating that I was trying to hide my identity or something.

But, isn't that what the Internet is all about?

I have a social life outside of the internet. A pretty good one at that.

Relax, shawn was just kidding around and didn't mean to offend you or anyone else here. I can count the number times I've seen shawn be mean to another user for no reason on... well, zero hands. =)

Back
Top Bottom