Translation Release: Gall Force - Eternal Story

Gil-Galad

gallforce00.png
gallforce06.png

Today, I present you with the 100% complete Japanese to English translation of the game Gall Force - Eternal Story. You can say that this game is more of a mini-translation since there is not a lot of text to be translated.

As far the game is concerned, Gall Force - Eternal Story is a 2D shooter with a story based on the Gall Force Anime series. At the start of the game, you pilot the Starleaf, a space vessel armed to destroy all enemy vessels.

The objective is to rescue all of the girls that are the Solnoid crew of the Starleaf, and to destroy the Paranoids. Each time you rescue a girl, a new ability is added to the Starleaf that can be selected by pausing the game

If you wish to play this Japanese to English mini-translation, go to the page HERE, download the patch and then have fun. HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

I noticed the game while going through my FDS disk file collection. So then I looked it up on the net. Apparently this is the only game for the series.

The game is fun to play, the main reason why I translated it.

I noticed the game while going through my FDS disk file collection. So then I looked it up on the net. Apparently this is the only game for the series.

The game is fun to play, the main reason why I translated it.

I'll have to check it out...I think FCEUltra for the Wii has FDS support these days.

By all means try it out and let me know how it works on the Wii and FCEU for the Wii.

It seems to work really well. Only problem I had was that I didn't realize what button I had to hit to flip the disc. :p (which is the A button, with the Wiimote on it's side)

*edit*
Aha, now I think I see why you like this game. At first I was thinking that I didn't see anything that made it particularly stand out (not a bad shooter, but nothing spectacular), but I just got one of my ship's alternate forms, so I'm liking it a lot more now.

It's more fun when you have more guns to shoot things with. ;) Also that, and the graphics vaguely remind me of Star Soldier.

It seems to work really well. Only problem I had was that I didn't realize what button I had to hit to flip the disc. :p (which is the A button, with the Wiimote on it's side)

*edit*
Aha, now I think I see why you like this game. At first I was thinking that I didn't see anything that made it particularly stand out (not a bad shooter, but nothing spectacular), but I just got one of my ship's alternate forms, so I'm liking it a lot more now.

It's more fun when you have more guns to shoot things with. ;) Also that, and the graphics vaguely remind me of Star Soldier.

I am glad that you decided to try the hack out and had fun with it. I also found that manual on Strategy Wiki, so that people would know how to play it and what to expect. I may have to do that with some of my other translation projects in the future.

Back
Top Bottom