The funny link/joke/image repository

http://comiccritics.com/ homepage of this cartoon.

2010-01-31_cc_104.gif

i look at that picture... and I recall grade 10 "computer literacy" at my high school.

wow. And I thought hearing nirvana on the radio made me feel old xD

Here's what my first computer looked like:

25.png

My good old 8086.

And I remember doing my homework with the old Word Perfect. Memories.

wordperfect-51-dos1.png

Edit: I also used Lotus 1-2-3 a lot too. Who else here used Lotus before Excel ?

Lotus-123-3.0-dos.png

Last edited:
Reminds me...first computer I had was this odd DOS powered 'laptop' (it was portable but not exactly light) from a garage sale. It was pretty good for some stuff, like playing Pool of Radiance. :)

Also... there is some pretty funny photoshopping going on here. The goal is to make a "Cereal System" for the next generation of games ("Cereal System" referring to the Nintendo Cereal System, which had the Mario and Zelda cereal...man, I remember eating that when I was a kid).

Favorite one so far is probably Army of TWO (Tasty Wheat Oats), or maybe Miyamot-o's or Falc'n CRUNCH.

*edit*
Nevermind, Zelda: Spirit Flakes takes it. ;)

Last edited:
Also... there is some pretty funny photoshopping going on here. The goal is to make a "Cereal System" for the next generation of games ("Cereal System" referring to the Nintendo Cereal System, which had the Mario and Zelda cereal...man, I remember eating that when I was a kid).

Favorite one so far is probably Army of TWO (Tasty Wheat Oats), or maybe Miyamot-o's or Falc'n CRUNCH.

*edit*
Nevermind, Zelda: Spirit Flakes takes it. ;)

Please, the first one takes the cake by a landslide.

Back
Top Bottom