Sweet sword

But it's not about gaming, it's about a sword. Logic would dictate that conversational lines would trend towards talking about other cool swords, not other Zelda related merchandise. Granted, with the fucktards around here, it won't go in either direction and will probably focus on buttholes at some point, but if you're going to moderate based on userbase then every thread should just be deleted immediately.

Ignoring the asshattery (ooh, new word!), I think he's right. Doesn't seem like Shawn was using this to talk about the Zelda series. I'm going to revert the move.

Also, that is a pretty cool sword. It amazes me sometimes the amount of work that goes into reproductions like that (if you look around, you'll find things like swords from Bleach and other anime too).

Like this. I mean, it's more of a claw with a hilt than a sword, but still...pretty great that someone made a version of it and put it up for sale. :p

Ignoring the asshattery (ooh, new word!), I think he's right. Doesn't seem like Shawn was using this to talk about the Zelda series. I'm going to revert the move.

Also, that is a pretty cool sword. It amazes me sometimes the amount of work that goes into reproductions like that (if you look around, you'll find things like swords from Bleach and other anime too).

. . .

I disagree, most of the swords/shields on that site are video game related, and personally, I believe that the conversation would be about video game swords, and not swords in general. Nonetheless, I'll get an opinion from a 3rd staff member and if he agrees with me, I'm moving it back.

. . .

I disagree, most of the swords/shields on that site are video game related, and personally, I believe that the conversation would be about video game swords, and not swords in general. Nonetheless, I'll get an opinion from a 3rd staff member and if he agrees with me, I'm moving it back.

Brad just move it and be over with it or better just delete the entire thread because this is not worth arguing over. I just posted it mostly because I thought Ian would get a kick out of it but this arguing has just ruined it so delete the thread please.

Your new word has over 92,000 hits on Google.

As for deleting the thread, I recommend that we delete shawn instead. It's not like he actually offers anything whatsoever that's of worth to the planet.

I shit all the time and you know it's the good kind all full of nutrients and stuff that make this planet a much happier place to live. That and I smell so sexy right now like testosterone and daffodils which is a massive bonus. :)

It's really tempting to post a picture of my cock in response.... Haven't done that on this board in over a decade...

this thread owns!!

my observations:

1) Ungodly/inverse etc is pretty much always right AND an asshole and therefore wonderfully entertaining/sadly missed.. until the next incarnation.

2) Brad needs to check himself because being a mod ain't about beef and you got one for shawn which is a major wtf?

have a great day!

this thread owns!!

my observations:

1) Ungodly/inverse etc is pretty much always right AND an asshole and therefore wonderfully entertaining/sadly missed.. until the next incarnation.

2) Brad needs to check himself because being a mod ain't about beef and you got one for shawn which is a major wtf?

have a great day!

1. He did have his moments when he wasn't just flaming.

2. I'll just post a lot less of the cool stuff I find. I've been doing that for almost a week now. It usually because of posting rules or to much loading times so I'll just post a lot less and then there will be no problems.

Back
Top Bottom