Surprise track end in Super R-Type!

quattj

So I was playing Super R-Type a few weeks ago, when I died and left the room to go get something to eat. The game sat on the "Continue" screen for a looooong time. Super R-Type track 14, Blast Rock. It loops and loops and loops, then, quite unexpectedly, there is a genuine end to the music, which is an homage to the original R-Type continue/game over music!

16:39-16:47

Edit the ID666 tag, and seek to around there and give it a listen. I was afraid it wouldn't work in the SPC dump, but it totally does.

:bigthumbup:

Just found another easter egg in the music! Track 5, A Submerging Titan, at the 8:00 mark, there's a silly little trumpet riff.

Something's up with their registration. It's not loading the captcha required to finish the process. Feel free to add this on there if you already have an account!

What browser are you using? Try A different browser.

Something's up with their registration. It's not loading the captcha required to finish the process. Feel free to add this on there if you already have an account!
I don't feel comfortable doing that as I'm unfamiliar with the game. You could probably reach out on their discord if you're having registration issues.

Back
Top Bottom