Such wonderful weather we are having.

Reaper man

weather-20100124.png

:D

I think I may take a trip to the park and pick up chicks have some fun... laters!

oh god.... ow... so these people were playing ultimate frisbee when I got there right, and I decided to join in their last game. We won, but needless to say I'm fucking sore all over. I know I'm going to be feeling this in the morning. Other than that, got to talk to some cuties, so score a few for me. ;D

Nice, sounds like a good time. Last time I played Ultimate Frisbee was back in grade four (and in the summer).

I'm jealous... all we have here is snow, rain and a mix of both. It went up to 48 degrees today, and that's considered a warm day. :(

We got up to a balmy 29 today. Then it started to rain and I got a little worried. But once it turned back to snow then I was happy again.

...Or something like that.

Weather's not very good here...it's been raining a LOT the past few days. Not looking forward to walking through it, but I must...(want to cash my paycheck and buy No More Heroes 2, so it's worth it ;)

It was a hot 46f today with light rain. I was taking my smoke break outside in the rain in a sweatshirt and it felt perfect even with the rain.

It wasn't just raining here. It was raining sideways. It was a total shit day and I'm glad it's over.

I bicycle 15 miles to work every day.

It's been -5 to 0 C all month.

You suck.

Yeah, you know...I don't live in Canada, but I do live in New York state, and the weather has been extremely weird lately. Yesterday my brother and I went into a store...it was nice, the sun shining, a bit chilly maybe, then ten minutes later we came back out and it was like a freaking blizzard. I don't know what the deal with this weather is. :p

Yeah, you know...I don't live in Canada, but I do live in New York state, and the weather has been extremely weird lately. Yesterday my brother and I went into a store...it was nice, the sun shining, a bit chilly maybe, then ten minutes later we came back out and it was like a freaking blizzard. I don't know what the deal with this weather is. :p

We got that storm later that day. Today felt super cold. The temp was around 15F but the wind by my shop was around 40MPH out of the north. I think the wind chill while out having a cigarette at work was around -10F. That isn't so bad but with that strong a wind it feels like your not wearing a jacket and even with decent winter gloves my hands still felt ice cold after 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom