Storehouse No.18 Preview

Gil-Galad

01.png
05.png

02.png
04.png

Warehouse No.18, which has been translated to be re-named as Storehouse No.18 is a Russian Sokoban clone. I can only speculate that this game was deveoped for play on a Dendy, which is a Russian Famicom clone. This game is also PAL, so be sure to set emulation accordingly.

According to Wikipedia, "Sokoban (倉庫番, Sōkoban?, warehouse keeper) is a transport puzzle in which the player pushes boxes around a maze, viewed from above, and tries to put them in designated locations. Only one box may be pushed at a time, and boxes cannot be pulled."

As far as playing the game is concerned, I have gotten about 10-15 minutes worth of fun out of this game each time that I have decided to play it. Even for the NES/Famicom/Dendy standards, the graphics are really bland.

Despite the short commings of this game, I have decided to translate the game to English from Russian. Blackhole89 has translated the Russian script, I have done all of the hacking so far. What remains to be done is the title screen hacking.

Back
Top Bottom