software opinion from real people

RedClay

I've attended a conference on the importance of QMS (CAPA) software on Monday and I'm still not convinced on its level of effictivity when it comes to improving the quality compliance of a business.

For those who aren't familiar with this, it's a type of software that acts as a "quality checker" and makes processes easier while ensuring that each of these processes follow the standards set by the business itself.

Now, I've read a lot of great articles about online discussing the necessity to have one and how it allows businesses to grow and be regulated internally but I was wondering if anyone here has had experience with using one, even developing one?

I have not used any. I only read a lot. Most of the articles that I have spotted wrote about being selective about QMS. It was emphasized that the process must prove to be truly effective. One should take note that a quality management that proves to be an effective software must be able to control and operate at the same time. In other words, it should automate.

Back
Top Bottom