Git release page
Edit: ~3 hours ago 1.62.1 was released: https://github.com/snes9xgit/snes9x/releases/tag/1.62.1Snes9x 1.62
- Fixed SA1 division with negative dividend again. (Atari2)
- Fixed timing on several instructions. (pi1541)
- MSU1 audio with no loop point will not repeat from start.
- Modernized some old memory-related code.
- Fixed a desynchronization in interlaced modes and reporting.
- Remove SA1 access to WRAM.
- Added second set of registers between S-DSP and S-SMP. Fixes
PAL version of Virtual Bart.
Gtk + Windows:
- Added a Vulkan graphics output method. Similar to OpenGL, this
can use libretro's slang shaders.
- Changed the automatic frame skip throttle to take place immediately
before showing the frame, making VRR work better.
- Add menu item to clear recent files entries.
- Add fixed window size changes up to 10x.
- Improved the shader parameters dialog with sliders and resize.
- Allow disabling adding registry entries. Deletes any existing
entries when the option is disabled.
- Switched to CMake for build system. Removed meson.
- Fixed some keys not working with modifiers. (Gutawer)
- Removed graphics options most people won't understand or need.
- Improved wayland support. Handle fractional DPI properly.
Edit²: 6 hours ago 1.62.2 was released: https://github.com/snes9xgit/snes9x/releases/tag/1.62.2This contains several small fixes for bugs noticed after 1.62 was released. With luck, there will be a version 1.62.2.
Edit³: This one got by me over the weekend as it was released Thursday: https://github.com/snes9xgit/snes9x/releases/tag/1.62.3Version 1.62.1 had a bug that would erase games' SRAM if save states were loaded. We have better luck with these .2 releases.
This fixes the backward-compatibility with save states from before 1.62. It also fixes issues with the libretro core mishandling our new filesystem functions.