Snes Super mario kart 64

thedarkbanshee

putting together a map set of super mario kart 64 for the snes.

Here is a video. Please excuse the sound issie I need to do up a better one. Just take a look at the maps.

https://youtu.be/F_aRY04DG78

Note these maps are maps from other hacks that were previously unplayable do to impossible AI or maps designed into a cool image that was not practical to play on do to not having a defined road causing much confusion. My goal is to add proper battle maps instead of the original snes battle maps. This needs to be a fully playable with every map replaced and that is what my goal is.

Meaning that I added it to the main page.

Sweet

I did not know that and I saw no posts so I figured there was no interest. Well then I will get right on this and keep updating

Wow, this is most certainly interesting. I always thought the battle maps for the N64 version were the better ones! Will this run on real hardware?

Real hardware?

Wow, this is most certainly interesting. I always thought the battle maps for the N64 version were the better ones! Will this run on real hardware?
I run this on real hardware. If you like I can make a video. Can ahow off the battle maps as well if you like.

Going to run this game at the Sac gaming Expo on Dec 9. Will be challenging people to beat me at games so if your interested and want to win some cash by beating me with a buck as an entry fee please do and you get to try out this amazing hack.

Back
Top Bottom