SNES SPC Music Replaced

Edman

Administrator
Staff member
After about 20 hours of converting SPC sets and 50 hours of uploading 116GB of files, the whole SNES SPC section has been replaced with MP3 files that have a 44.1KHz sample rate.

The default 32KHz sample rate of SPC files turned out to be unplayable in Apple iTunes, the default Apple browser player, as well as apparently some car stereos.

This update should fix all of those issues.

If anybody notices any problems, please post about them here.

I've noticed a slightly annoying popping in some tracks, like "Castle of the Four Gods" from Shin Megami Tensei.

How can I post a soundtrack?

I am new to the forum and I do not understand English, but despite my stupidity I managed to extract music from some games that are not in the Zophar Music catalog, how can I post?
And I leave here my eternal gratitude for this incredible work because it is my favorite music genre and thanks to this site I found my favorite OST ^^

Hi this is probably the worn place but I have been trying to download some music but it keep coming up with cannot reach this page just to let you know

If anything, a cPanel error could be the reason why certain sections of the site like the music section weren't functioning properly this past weekend. This situation has happened before and Edman got back at me for reporting this back in late 2017.

As of 3 PM EST, this music section is currently back and functioning again.

Last edited:
Sorry about the downtime, the server was moved to a different facility, and the setup took longer than expected as I ended up also installing a newer version of the OS.

Everything should be working fine now.

If anything, a cPanel error could be the reason why certain sections of the site like the music section weren't functioning properly this past weekend. This situation has happened before and Edman got back at me for reporting this back in late 2017.

As of 3 PM EST, this music section is currently back and functioning again.

Ah cool. Thanks for letting us know.

Back
Top Bottom