Sad to see the music section has been dead for almost two years.

videogamezfan64

I discovered this website around the time it stopped updating. Won't anyone take over what someone else did? Also there are some music tracks that are glitched up but won't be any use asking because I know nothing can be done about them. I'm a usually patient person sorry about this but its a real bummer that the music section has been dormant for this long. :(

Last edited:
I discovered this website around the time it stopped updating. Won't anyone take over what someone else did? Also there are some music tracks that are glitched up but won't be any use asking because I know nothing can be about them. I'm a usually patient person sorry about this but its a real bummer that the music section has been dormant for this long. :(

I'm right with you on this. To be discovered only to have gone dormant the next. :(

FWIW, updating and then uploading seems like a waste of time. There should be a more programmatic solution. the same way you can rip a cd and just get the metadata from discbrain or whatever, same should be for VGM.

I discovered this website around the time it stopped updating. Won't anyone take over what someone else did? Also there are some music tracks that are glitched up but won't be any use asking because I know nothing can be done about them. I'm a usually patient person sorry about this but its a real bummer that the music section has been dormant for this long. :(
Well if it's not the only file for that particular music available online then you are correct. Though you could do something if another website has a non corrupted/unglitched download. Then you download the file and get that new good file to the person in charge of that section of the ZD archives. Then they check the file available is garbage and the substitute one is perfect. So getting a different copy of the music file for the music section would be a viable option without hacking a new music file.

Back
Top Bottom