Recipe: How to make Ohio State cookies

icenine0

New member
1. Put them in a bowl
2. Let them rise for 10 minutes
3. Beat them for 3 hours


<img src=smilies/magbiggrin.gif>
<P ID="signature"><hr />of07</P>
 

Reaper man

Member
> 1. Put them in a bowl
> 2. Let them rise for 10 minutes
> 3. Beat them for 3 hours

I... don't get it ;/
<P ID="signature"><center><img src=http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c196/reaper_man/rott_sig.png></center></P>
 

(wraith_)

New member
> 1. Put them in a bowl
> 2. Let them rise for 10 minutes
> 3. Beat them for 3 hours

That is a lot like the recipe for Jacksonville cookies!!
<P ID="signature"><hr width=350 align=left>
signature.gif
</P>
 

SwampGas

New member
> That is a lot like the recipe for Jacksonville cookies!!

PATRIOTS. FTW.

The greenbay game was pure comedy. Seattle with blame the snow in 3.....2......1......
<P ID="signature"><marquee direction=right scrollamount=10>
hsrun.gif
</marquee></P>
 

(wraith_)

New member
> PATRIOTS. FTW.
>
> The greenbay game was pure comedy. Seattle with blame the
> snow in 3.....2......1......

Too bad we couldn't have faced the Steelers... Would have been a much closer second half. :)
<P ID="signature"><hr width=350 align=left>
signature.gif
</P>
 

SwampGas

New member
> Too bad we couldn't have faced the Steelers... Would have
> been a much closer second half. :)

Dude...they got ROBBED. I was flipping out. We had a dance that night, but we have big screen TVs in the back room and in the dj booth....it was over at 11pm but a crowd stuck around with me to watch the end of the game. Once jacksonville got posession, I got pissed, shut the TVs off, and told everyone to go home.
<P ID="signature"><marquee direction=right scrollamount=10>
hsrun.gif
</marquee></P>
 

icenine0

New member
> I... don't get it ;/
>

1. Put them in a bowl.
the bowl refers to the BCS championship, for example, Sugar Bowl, Rose Bowl, etc.

2. Let them rise for 10 minutes.
Ohio State was ahead for the first 10 minutes.

3. Beat them for 3 hours.
LSU beat the shit out of them for the next 3 hours of the game, and won. (suck it, USC)
<P ID="signature"><hr />of07</P>
 

Reaper man

Member
> 1. Put them in a bowl.
> the bowl refers to the BCS championship, for example, Sugar
> Bowl, Rose Bowl, etc.

> 2. Let them rise for 10 minutes.
> Ohio State was ahead for the first 10 minutes.

> 3. Beat them for 3 hours.
> LSU beat the shit out of them for the next 3 hours of the
> game, and won. (suck it, USC)

thanks, I get it now, haha

<P ID="signature"><center><img src=http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c196/reaper_man/rott_sig.png></center></P>
 

SounDemon

New member
> 1. Put them in a bowl
> 2. Let them rise for 10 minutes
> 3. Beat them for 3 hours
>

1. Take about 5 dozen eggs
2. Start putting them in a bowl
3. Mix the FUCK out of them
and what do you get?

<a href=http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/415757>PENIS!!!</a>
<P ID="signature"><img src=http://www.geocities.com/soundemon/spazbutten.gif></P>
 

(wraith_)

New member
On the bright side, we, as Americans, can all agree that a Peyton-free championship is a gift.

<P ID="signature"><hr width=350 align=left>
signature.gif
</P>
 

SwampGas

New member
> On the bright side, we, as Americans, can all agree that a
> Peyton-free championship is a gift.

Chargers vs Patriots should not be permitted. That's like having biggie smalls and tupac in the same room.

EAST SIDE BITCHES!!!!! <img src=smilies/thumb.gif>
<P ID="signature"><marquee direction=right scrollamount=10>
hsrun.gif
</marquee></P>
 
Top Bottom