Quake Live

Reaper man

What its it?
A free browser based version of Quake 3 Arena.

Does that mean it's flash?
No. It uses it's own plugin. It plays just as well as the retail game.

Is it fun?
Hell yeah it is. Also, it matches you with similarly skilled players, so it's just the right amount of challenge.

Should I join?
Fuck yes you should. You should add me as well. Also, I think you can use me as a referral.

What's your handle on there?
Reaper_man.

Why did you make this sticky?
Because I can. (tm)

Now get to fraggin'. I'll see you in the arenas. ;D

I completed my training mission against Crash. I was surprised when it got suddenly MUCH, MUCH tougher. I had like six or seven kills in a row (and in like two minutes) then it was taking a good minute or two between each kill. Oh, and then we got tied 9-9 before a 2 minute overtime, and I finally won 12-10. Do either of you ever feel like the direction movement is sticky?

Oh, and I'm jdev1.

I completed my training mission against Crash. I was surprised when it got suddenly MUCH, MUCH tougher. I had like six or seven kills in a row (and in like two minutes) then it was taking a good minute or two between each kill. Oh, and then we got tied 9-9 before a 2 minute overtime, and I finally won 12-10. Do either of you ever feel like the direction movement is sticky?

Oh, and I'm jdev1.

Well get some gaming going, and perhaps you can join the clan I'm in. Hope you like pink.

Well, we'll see. Honestly, I've been having some trouble with my mouse, but I'll be on for a bit from now.

In general. In game I seem to have lag with the movement buttons, but it seems like it might be to simulate momentum, so I'm not sure if that's by design. I need a new mouse, but I don't really want to stop using this one since it cost me 50 bucks (I let my sister buy me a mouse, but I told her to spend 20 bucks, at most). I really should have just bought one myself.

My mouse has problems in game, but I think that's an extension of the issues it always has.

Alright. One year later I come out with my Quake Live addiction too. So, see you in the arenas! (mostly ffa, some ctf and insta; same alias as here) I prefer european servers, ´cause I´m from germany. hf & gg!

Back
Top Bottom