PYP Thread! Must see! L@@K! Can't Miss!

picture.jpg

Fancy that...

*gently guides Lillymon off to the side and gives her a big, huge hug*

I've not any recent pictures, so have a video I made just for you guys instead.

We should branch off all this gender identity talk into its own thread or something. The cool kids' clubhouse or some such. :D

Fancy that...

lolvideo

We should branch off all this gender identity talk into its own thread or something. The cool kids' clubhouse or some such. :D

Wow, yet another female member coming out as male. It's now official. There are actually no women on the internet. ;p

Welcome back, btw. I don't know you remember me as Reaper man, but you probably remember me as bmecoli. (unfortunately)

Fancy that...

Wow, I didn't expect this either. :) Anyway, nice to see you...not sure how long it's been, but I know it's been some time. Also, kudos for the video....it's got to take a bit of courage to post something like that at times (I guess you can't be sure how everyone would react).

As far as I'm concerned though, it's all good.

blah fuck it...
Here is an old image of me, and the face of retarded and misspelled posts...

Attachments

• -_-.jpg
    -_-.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 697
Fancy that...

Still love you and Lillymon and everyone else. I have to say though, you -sound- very much like a girl, Audigy. Consider me fooled.

attachment.php

When they told Jacob to Climb MT.Clevage, they didn't mean it literally

Stop posting your prom pic you freak !

I'm pretty sure after a day he'll be fine. This'll give him just enough time to reflect on what he said. That's why I set it to one day.

i know this is more or less old, but i can't stop laughing... my how time changes people.

LoL

Last edited by a moderator:
Behold the untidy room (click for full size):

Having a webcam helps with this. I really need to figure out what the best capture and editing software available for Linux is.

Edit: Additionally, loads more pictures over at Oneechan.

Also, I've been seeing a lot of talk about the iPhone on Tech Talk, so...

It's a Nokia 6100. It's a mobile phone. It makes phone calls. It's small, tough, and was quite cheap (£30 including delivery) to acquire. It's all the mobile phone I need.

Last edited:
I'm not racist. I have a white friend. See in the back row to the right?

OnRJv.jpg

Here's the best picture of just my face I could find.

7Uy4B.jpg

edit: in b4 blackpeopleloveus.com reference

This seems to be a good time to come forward with the truth, since others have already done so. I am not actually a man, but a woman disguised as a man disguised as a woman trapped in a man's body. Picture of my left breast attached as proof.

Attachments

• thetruth.jpg
    thetruth.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 656
Back
Top Bottom