PYP Thread! Must see! L@@K! Can't Miss!

Why do we always feel the need to classify things ? I've noticed that our parents generation have more problems accepting these things than our generation.

It's very true. I sympathize with the general frustration in this attempt to understand a complex social topic. The younger generation is more adept at comprehending things like this. Age and the culture of which you were raised develops your formative rationale and can be a huge obstacle in understanding present evolution.

I've observed that for older generations, some things are just painfully difficult to comprehend, like incompatible software. And personally, having finally accepted that i'm no longer the youth generation, i can see myself slowly slipping into a new level of misunderstanding on today's relevant changes.

It may not always make sense to my logic, but every new generation becomes the tide society rides. The enthusiasm and quest for new ideas and meaning. It can be very fascinating and exhilarating, albeit, harder to understand for the previous age.

You're the first person I've heard about whose like this. Although... My ex boyfriend used to dress in drag, yet, he was my boyfriend. I respect your choices, cause it's intriguing to me. I broke up with my ex because of how socially unacceptable dressing like a girl is. But his way of explaining to me is that he was comfortable dressed like a girl. It did get to a point where he'd be trying to pick up gay dudes, and that's another reason I broke up with him. A thing my friend used to say before he started to dress like a girl was, that he was a lesbian on the inside, which made me laugh. She used to say that some people are like that. Hell, she even used to say that I was a gay dude on the inside, and that's why I liked my feminine boyfriend. All this is very interesting, but, I don't think it's something to get heated over. I say, if a guy wants to be a girl, but like girls, then by all means do what makes you happy. "Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" that's what we're all looking for.

It's very true. I sympathize with the general frustration in this attempt to understand a complex social topic. The younger generation is more adept at comprehending things like this. Age and the culture of which you were raised develops your formative rationale and can be a huge obstacle in understanding present evolution.

I've observed that for older generations, some things are just painfully difficult to comprehend, like incompatible software. And personally, having finally accepted that i'm no longer the youth generation, i can see myself slowly slipping into a new level of misunderstanding on today's relevant changes.

It may not always make sense to my logic, but every new generation becomes the tide society rides. The enthusiasm and quest for new ideas and meaning. It can be very fascinating and exhilarating, albeit, harder to understand for the previous age.

Oh yeah I wasn't mad BTW. I was confused though a bit. Like you said I did find it hard to understand. I like my generation can't categorize the word feel. It has no specific meaning to add to a logical conclusion. I like others over that are over 40 have the problem and privilege of having our hormones slow down/lessen. It does 2 things though, we slow down a bit and we are not controlled by our emotions to such a point and I have had a really high testosterone level for most of my adult life without the anger so it is nice to be more relaxed though I can think very quickly I still find it hard to find the words or how to phrase them the way I intended.

Oh yeah I wasn't mad BTW. I was confused though a bit. Like you said I did find it hard to understand. I like my generation can't categorize the word feel. It has no specific meaning to add to a logical conclusion. I like others over that are over 40 have the problem and privilege of having our hormones slow down/lessen. It does 2 things though, we slow down a bit and we are not controlled by our emotions to such a point and I have had a really high testosterone level for most of my adult life without the anger so it is nice to be more relaxed though I can think very quickly I still find it hard to find the words or how to phrase them the way I intended.

Yeah, I could see that I guess. I'm glad that you're more calm now. Also, Isildur...that picture begs for a caption of some kind.

Eek. Shawn has always been one of the nicest guys at ZMD. I think this is just a lot to take in at once if one hasn't had much real exposure to LGBT matters beyond the stuff that gets put on TV. And I probably didn't help matters by chiming in -- it's easy to get defensive if you feel like everyone is getting on your back. I understand why Brad did what he did, but Shawn, I hope you come back with no hard feelings. This place wouldn't be as much fun without you.:(

And I still am. I was never angry. I wasn't attacking or trying to insult anyone including Brad. This subject was like a logic problem without all the clue to myself. It confused the shit out of me. I have my opinion and it is based on the study I did on google for hours yesterday and I skipped anything that wasn't a medical fact or fact based psychology and I found very little actual information except a description of the operation and that it will make any man appear to be a woman and vice versa with the aid of hormones and that the side effects were minimal unless with men a sensitivity to estogen developed after a few years.

Also, Isildur...that picture begs for a caption of some kind.

I know those damn leprechauns hid that pot of gold around here some wheres!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
5609_124910762863_515132863_2562674_3157287_n.jpg

Me and my little cousin.
5609_124900582863_515132863_2562432_6283442_n.jpg

Hmm...there wasn't a user called Turtwig when I was around....must have been during my stay away from ZMD unless you used to use a different screen name.

man... there is a guy who posts on AE forums, named Spar. You should see some of the bowel-vomit he calls typing Reaper lol.

"Y U THINK U R THE SHIT I AM THE SHIT U AINT SHIT" (actual quote... I'm not joking..."

(don't ban me, was just an example showing why rule 9 is so important, and I'm thinking of submitting that rule to the devs at 'home'. :D)

That shit pisses me off, too. I even hate it when people text me like that as well. If it's on the internet, I completely ignore it. I don't know how to read retard.

Back
Top Bottom