Project Artemis - PS2 hacking system in development

For some time now, GSHI and select members of the scene have been working, in secret, on something tentatively called Project Artemis: a PS2 hacking system. Details, and the original thread, can be found here: http://gshi.org/vb/showthread.php?t=3153

Apologies to Zophar staff if this seems too advertisement...ish. I will, of course, submit to whatever forum rules there are in place, if I've broken any.

Anyway, feel free to drop by and take a look, or contribute :)

coooool.
this sort of approach should be taken with all consoles, really. I really don't understand why more projects in this vein stay closed and proprietary.

Apologies to Zophar staff if this seems too advertisement...ish. I will, of course, submit to whatever forum rules there are in place, if I've broken any.
It's fine, this is the sort of stuff we like hearing about. This should probably be in a news post actually. Emulator releases aren't all we should be covering.

Ah, great; any chance you can bring that to an admin's attention? We can use all the help we can get, both in encouragement, and in actual effort and ideas :)

I imagine this project should get along quite nicely, now that we're able to draw upon the knowledge and intellect of the entire scene.

Back
Top Bottom