Post your video game console collection!

Consoles:

* Nintendo Wii
* Nintendo DS lite (with 1 original game and a M3Real)
* Nintendo Gameboy Advance (7 Games. My favorite: (GBC)ZeldaDX)
* 2 Microsoft Xbox (One black and a Crystal) first one is Modded
* Microsoft Xbox 360 (Release day version, No RODD so far :) )
* 2 Sony Playstation 1 (With IO ,serial and AV) 2e (Less connectors)
* Portable Sony Playstation Slim (Pandora, 5.0X?)
* Microsoft MSX 1 with 1 game and the yellow<orange?> robotarm
* Handheld "Striker" with 38 game, Very lame.
* Some random Controlers <n64,atari, PC, >
* WM6 Phone with emus on it

3 orginal game boys
1 gb pocket
2 gbc
1 gba
1gbasp
1 gba micro
Wii
Gamecube
Fc twin ultra
Nintendo
SNES
PSP slim
n64
ps1
ps2
2 NDS
1 Ds lite
1 random pc game controler
1 ps1 to pc controller conector

NES, 2 Game Pads & Zapper
SNES, 3 Game pads, including one of those that has the preprogrammed moves in it
Sega Genesis Model 2 + Sega CD, 2 3-button, 2 6-button w/slow & turbo
Sega Genesis Model 1 (late model w/o "High Defninition Graphics" markings) gathering dust in some drawer
N64, one OEM controller w/ worn out analog stick, various Interact SuperPad 64s, tremor paks + memory cards, and an OEM rumble pak
PSX, one generic oldstyle gamepad, and one OEM Dual Shock pad, one memory card
Gamecube, 2 OEM controllers, 2 memory cards
XBox, 1 OEM controller, 1 or 2 Generic brand controllers
Wii, 1 Wiimote, 1 Classic Controller

I had a few lying around some where:

NES
SNES
Sega Genesis
Sega Dreamcast
laystation
Playstation 2
and a Xbox

...but they all mysteriously disappeared one by one.....all I have left is my 360 and thats collecting dust becuase of the RROD...

They all "mysteriously disappeared"? o_O

Though I have to admit, I've never figured out what happened what happened to my Super Scope. I have the Super Scope 6 cartridge and even the snap-off sight (minus the rubber eyepiece), but for a long time I haven't been able to figure out where the gun itself ended up. :( It must be buried underneath a ton of junk in one of the apartment's closets, I guess...
:mystery:

Yep, I turn this place upside down looking for them, but they're gone. All I have left is FF XII game (the case is gone), A NES controller, 2 playstation controllers, the Sega adaptor...and a Nintendo Zapper....well I hope you can find your super scope.

SEGA Master System II
SEGA Mega Drive II
SEGA Mega CD II
SEGA Saturn
SEGA DreamCast
Nintendo SNES
Nintendo N64
Nintendo GameCube
Sony Playstation 2
Microsoft XBOX 360

That's all.
I was a SEGA Fanboy... but then I switched to Nintendo. And in the end I gave up supporting just one company. I bought the XBOX 360 just because my girlfriend wanted to play the latest RPGs there. I don't like MS, but they just sneak in mysteriously!
I should stop buying preconfigured notebooks or PCs...

Ah yes. I started playing in 1988 with SEGA Master System I. It was a good time with titles like "Wonder Boy", "Afterburner", "Choplifter"....

I counted my games in the first time for over 2 years now. Apparently I now have 230 exactly PS1 games.

I'm, somewhat reluctantly, selling off about 20-25% though, starting from next week.

Oh, regrets.

*updated 5-18-2011

NES:
Final Fantasy, M.U.L.E., Legendary Wings, Blaster Master, Rygar, Batman, Donkey Kong 3, Ninja Gaiden, Super Mario Bros., Super Mario 2, Super Mario 3, Duck Hunt, Dr. Mario, Ghosts 'N Goblins, Dragon Warrior, The Legend of Zelda, The Adventure of Link, Metroid, R.C. Pro-Am, Castlevania, Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, Contra, Punchout, Bubble Bobble, Arkanoid, Gauntlet, Kid Icarus, Strider, Kirby's Adventure, Mega Man 3, Mega Man 4, Mega Man 6, Super Spike V'Ball, Nintendo World Cup, Rampage, M.U.S.C.L.E., Gyruss, Fester's Quest, Bases Loaded, Bases Loaded II, A Boy and his Blob, Breakthru, Track & Field, Iron Sword, Golf, Faxanadu, Ice Hockey, Bayou Billy, Kings of the Beach, Pinball, Kung Fu, Tecmo World Wrestling, Gyromite, 3-D WorldRunner, Othello, Athena, Dig Dug II, The Goonies II, Pipe Dream, Solomon's Key, Battle Chess, T&C Surf Designs, Romance of the Threee Kingdoms, Elevator Action, Dick Tracy, Dejavu, Maniac Mansion, Epyx Winter Games, Legacy of the Wizard, Alien Syndrome, Section Z.

Sega Genesis (Model 2):
Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic and Knuckles, Phantasy Star II, Phantasy Star III, Aladdin, Street Fighter II Special Champion Edition, Sub Terrania.
Sega CD (Model 2):
Lunar Silver Star Story, Lunar Eternal Blue, Vay, Out of This World: Heart of the Alien, Sonic CD.

Super Nintendo:
Secret of Mana, HAL Hole in One Golf, Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest, Donkey Kong Country, Goof Troop, Gradius III, Super Turrican, Thunder Spirits, Darius Twin, Killer Instinct, Super Metroid, Out of This World, Axelay, Super Mario World.

(Modded) Sega Saturn:
Legend of Oasis, Lunar SS & EB (JP)

PS-One:
Castlevania: SOTN, FF Anthology, FF Chronicles, Star Ocean 2, Metal Gear Solid, Spyro 2, Crash Bandicoot Warped, Norse by Norse West: The Return of The Lost Vikings, Bomberman World, Breath of Fire III, The Granstream Saga, Alundra, Final Fantasy VIII.

N64:
Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Mario Tennis, Pilot Wings 64, Excitebike 64, F-Zero X, Wave Race 64, Star Wars Episode I Racer.

Sega Dreamcast:
Phantasy Star Online, Skies of Arcadia, Grandia II, Evolution 1, Resident Evil: Code Veronica, Crazy Taxi, King of Fighters Evolution, House of the Dead II, Fighting Force 2, Sonic Adventure, Sega Smash Pack 1.

Gamecube:
Metriod Prime 1&2, Geist, Time Splitters 2, Zelda Wind Waker & Twilight Princess, Zelda Collector's Edition, Mario Tennis & Golf, Mario Kart Double Dash, Resident Evil 4, Super Monkey Ball, Sega Soccer Slam, Sonic Mega Collection, NFS: Most Wanted, Bust-A-Move 3000
GBA Gamecube base adapter:
Golden Sun 1, Golden Sun 2, Lunar Legends, Zelda: A Link to the Past/Four Swords.

Xbox:
Jade Empire, Project Gotham Racing, Sega GT 2002, Jet Set Radio Future, Sudeki, Azurik, Nightcaster, Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Soldier of Fortune II, Unreal Championship, Fable, Far Cry Evolution, SNK Vs. Capcom SVCCHAOS, Doom 3, Half Life 2.

Slim PS2:
Grand Theft Auto: III, Vice City, San Andreas, Need For Speed: Underground, Hot Pursuit 2, Most Wanted, Undercover, Carbon, Dark Cloud, Silpheed: The Lost Planet, Star Ocean: Til The End of Time, Dragon Quest VIII, Arc The Lad: Twighlight of the Spirits, Drakengard, Drakengard II, Legaia 2: Duel Saga, Gradius V, Wild Arms 3, Unlimited Saga, Capcom Classics Collection Vol 1.

Random games: Y's Book 1&2, Y's III (Turbo CD), Street Fighter II (Jpn PC Engine), Viewpoint (Neo Geo MVS)

Random important gear:
CSY-2100 SCART to Y-U-V Converter, SCART Cables for Sega Genesis and Sega Saturn: Produces 480i RGB-Component output.

Dreamcast VGA Box.

Last edited:
Hooked up to my one T.V in a mess of co-ax and RCA cables are:

NES
SNES
Master System
Genesis
N64
Broken Gamecube with Gameboy Player
Wii
PS2
XBOX 360

The olny other thing that I would want at this moment would be a Turbo Graphics 16 with CD attatchment for Lords of Thunder (which I have on Wii Virtual Console). My NES and SNES can also run Japanese carts, so I'm not missing anything there either. I also have a super gameboy.

If we're also listing portable systems, I have:

GB
GB Pocket x4 all broken
GB Light
GBC
GBA
GBA Micro
Dingoo A320
NDSL

I have somewhere around 150 games, and the system that I have the most games for is the SNES. (GBA is second).

Judging by the other posts on this thread I may look a bit insane when you see my list, I have a touch of OCD apparently. There still several gaps on my list, hence systems I must acquire! I keep my collection on display in glass cabinets in our game-room/bar along with the systems' carts/discs, and accessories. I also have a similar size collection of early home computers and kits going back into the 1950's, but that sounds like another thread on another forum :) I don't know how my wife puts up with me sometimes...

Atari VCS 2600
Atari 5200
Atari 7800
Atari Jaguar
Atari PONG
Atari Stunt Cycle
Atari Super PONG
Atari Video Pinball
Bally Computer System
Bally Professional Arcade System
Coleco Gemini (2600 clone)
Coleco Telstar
Coleco Telstar Alpha
Coleco Telstar Arcade
Coleco Telstar Colortron
Coleco Telstar Combat
Coleco Telstar Gemini (Original)
Coleco Telstar Ranger
Colecovision
Emerson Arcadia 2001
Fairchild Channel F
Fairchild Channel F II
Magnavox Odyssey ITL200 (AKA Odyssey 1)
Magnavox Odyssey 100
Magnavox Odyssey 200
Magnavox Odyssey 300
Magnavox Odyssey 400
Magnavox Odyssey 500
Magnavox Odyssey 2000
Magnavox Odyssey 3000
Magnavox Odyssey 4000
Magnavox Odyssey²
Mattel Intellivision
Mattel Intellivision II
NEC Turbo Grafx 16
Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
Nintendo Super NES (SNES)
Nintendo Game Cube
RCA Studio II
Sega Dreamcast
Sega Master System (SMS) + 3D viewer
Sega Saturn
Sony Playstation 1
Sony Playstation 2
Vectrex + 3d Imager, Light Pen
Wonder Wizard 7702

Portable systems list is smaller:
Milton Bradley Microvision
Sega Nomad
Sega Game Gear
Atari Lynx
Nintendo Gameboy
Nintendo Gameboy Color
Nintendo Gameboy Advance
Nintendo DS
Dingoo A320
GP2X F100
GP2X F200
GP2X Wiz

A long time ago I slimmed down my console collection. I sold off pretty much anything that was emulated well. Here's what I have right now:

- Playstation 2
- Dreamcast
- Wii
- Xbox 360 Pro
- 2 Gamecubes
- PSP (2000 Series)
- DSi
- 2 Sega Saturns (One modded)
- 2 PSone's (one with the screen)

A lot of what I has been bought at choice times... for example, I have a ton of Saturn accessories because I bought them when Electronic Botique was selling them for $2-3 each. The PSone's and their screens were about $20 each at K-Mart and one of my Gamecubes is still new in box, $20 from Circuit City.

Judging by the other posts on this thread I may look a bit insane when you see my list, I have a touch of OCD apparently. There still several gaps on my list, hence systems I must acquire! I keep my collection on display in glass cabinets in our game-room/bar along with the systems' carts/discs, and accessories. I also have a similar size collection of early home computers and kits going back into the 1950's, but that sounds like another thread on another forum :) I don't know how my wife puts up with me sometimes...

damn, that's a lot. Also, when you say game-room/bar... do you mean a commercial establishment? Maaaan I'd go to a geek bar in a heartbeat. You it isn't, you should open one up with your collection as decor. That would be fucking awesome. XD

also, here's a forum tip. When you make an error in your post, you can always edit, instead of deleting and making another post.

a GBA
a GBA SP
2 NDS (phat ones)
a PSP (once again phat ones T_T )
a wii with 2 nunchuks, 2 wiimotes , 2 WMPs , 2 Gamecube controllers, 1 GC 1019 blok MC
a PS3

damn, that's a lot. Also, when you say game-room/bar... do you mean a commercial establishment? Maaaan I'd go to a geek bar in a heartbeat. You it isn't, you should open one up with your collection as decor. That would be fucking awesome. XD

also, here's a forum tip. When you make an error in your post, you can always edit, instead of deleting and making another post.

The gameroom is in our house, kind of a 1500 square foot man-cave, bar, poll table, ping pong, 10 foot HDTV screen, etc. if i wasn't such an un-trusting recluse i would open it up and charge admission. i'm on the east coast, long cold winters mean months of cabin fever so as a hobby it works well. cracking a beer and smelling the old circuits in these relics, the only things i'd rather play with are my wife's Double-D's :bigthumbup:

Back
Top Bottom