Pirating confessions

How much pirated content (total) have you got?

• None

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 1-50

• 51-100

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • 101-150

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 151-200

• 201+

Votes: 19 70.4%

• Total voters
I can confess...

80,000 something Music files
about 400 TV show episodes
92 movies
complete rom sets for NES, SNES, GB/C, GBA, Sms/GG, genesis, 32X, The atari's, N64
about 60 PSX games
49 Sega CD games
37 Saturn games
142 Dreamcast games
3 ps2 games
1 Gamecube game
1 Xbox 360 game
87 PSP games
about 200 DS games
about 100 something software programs
1000's of cellphone java games
maybe about 30 PC games
Had the full mame romset, but I deleted it for now to save space... until I get new hard drives.

I can confess...

92 movies
complete rom sets for NES, SNES, GB/C, GBA, Sms/GG, genesis, 32X, The atari's, N64
about 60 PSX games
49 Sega CD games
37 Saturn games
142 Dreamcast games
3 ps2 games
1 Gamecube game
1 Xbox 360 game
87 PSP games
about 200 DS games
maybe about 30 PC games
Had the full mame romset, but I deleted it for now to save space... until I get new hard drives.

... And no life :p

You're absolutely right of course, and I hope Edman is paying attention. Having the "head" of the boards possibly offending other users is never a good thing and the fact that he's already using his new power to say whatever embarrassing thing he wants...well, someone needs to re-think the board staff. :>

And no, I am not vying for a position to become moderator, nor would I take one if it was offered to me. I've spent years visiting the boards without really participating in them because I wanted to try to remain impartial (which I couldn't always do, no one's perfect :>), I'm quite happy to be a casual visitor and poster now. But there's a difference between "personality" and just being juvenile and crude, isn't there?

Err... Aren't you, a girl ?

Anyway, I'm just saying that some girls, or even guys, might get afraid of comments like that and stop coming to ZMD. That's just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
That being said I think it's such a small thing that it's really not such a big deal in this case.

Well, it's just that Brad is acting like that very often with newcomers. Some newbies might not "catch" the joke. Anyway, guess I just had a bad day when I created that post. As for Edman, I see that he gave Brad and Ian Administrator privileges, but I still think that he should come to ZMD more often, at least to see how things are going.

Sorry, you replied to my post as I was editing it. I personally think that this is more of a problem, but as Brad's been given a position of power he's in a position to abuse it. Unless people complain en masse I doubt anything will happen, and even if they do I don't know that Edman is even listening (haven't heard much out of him since the boards opened up myself).

Well, it's just that Brad is acting like that very often with newcomers. Some newbies might not "catch" the joke. Anyway, guess I just had a bad day when I created that post. As for Edman, I see that he gave Brad and Ian Administrator privileges, but I still think that he should come to ZMD more often, at least to see how things are going.

Sorry, you replied to my post as I was editing it. I personally think that this is more of a problem, but as Brad's been given a position of power he's in a position to abuse it. Unless people complain en masse I doubt anything will happen, and even if they do I don't know that Edman is even listening (haven't heard much out of him since the boards opened up myself).

Yeah, I don't understand. He did put some money on the site, but I haven't seen him since the opening neither.

I should say that I'm not implying that he hasn't done anything of course :> He's turned the site around quite a bit and news is being posted again. But if the place turns into a ship without a captain, so to speak, then any existing problems are just going to get worse. So hopefully he's not too busy and we'll see him around again soon enough :>

Yeah, I don't understand. He did put some money on the site, but I haven't seen him since the opening neither.

What in the fuck? How much disk space is all of that?

Most of it is physical copies not files on a hard drive. I probably should back it all up though. All the 360 games are on discs. The majority of the Xbox games are on disc and the rest I just downloaded and transfered them straight to the drive in my Xbox then deleted them. Same with the PS2. I have a 500GB drive in it booting with HDLoader. Dreamcast are all on disc. Movies are all in Divx so they are all between 750MB - 1.6GB. They are on a 400GB external drive. So those and the music and romsets are the only thing on a drive at the moment. Though I don't know exactly, I'd say I have around 2TB of drive space all together. Drives are getting cheaper all the time.

I can confess...

92 movies
about 60 PSX games
49 Sega CD games
37 Saturn games
142 Dreamcast games
3 ps2 games
1 Gamecube game
1 Xbox 360 game
87 PSP games
about 200 DS games
maybe about 30 PC games

Wow...I'm wondering who has more migs and megs worth of files, you or WhySoSerious.

OK, time for me to drop in. Bear in mind that almost none of this is accessible to me since I left the US almost 4 years ago.

Complete A2600, A7800, Coleco, C64, MSX, MSX2, NES, FDS, FM7, PC88, PC98, X1, X68000, PCE, GB, GBC, GBA (as of 2004), GEN, SMS, GG, MAME (as of 2005 w/ CHDs), NGPC, WSC, BS, SFC ROM/floppy/hard disk image sets.
158 Windows CDs of Japanese/Chinese/Korean games
12 DOS CDs of English games
9 CDs of misc English/Chinese/Korean DOS games zipped
129 Sega Saturn games
152 Sony PlayStation games
9 PC-FX games
70 PC-Engine CD games
54 NeoGeo CD games
7 PC-98 CD games
15 Mega CD games
50 FM-TOWNS CD games with supporting floppies
118 Sega Dreamcast games
5 CD-i games
87 CDs of Windows applications or OS install disks
64 movies in DivX/OGM/XviD format burned to DVDs
9 TV series in DivX/OGM/XviD format burned to DVDs
23,602 MP3/MP4/Ogg files

Oh yeah, the Saturn, Dreamcast, NeoGeo CD and CD-i games? I beat damn near all of them. I wasn't just archiving. Here's to college and the ENDLESS fucking free time it provided.

CD-i games? I beat damn near all of them. I wasn't just archiving. Here's to college and the ENDLESS fucking free time it provided.

Wait wait...you aren't telling me you played and beat stuff like those CD-i Bearenstein Bears games are you?

Last edited:
OK, time for me to drop in. Bear in mind that almost none of this is accessible to me since I left the US almost 4 years ago.

Complete A2600, A7800, Coleco, C64, MSX, MSX2, NES, FDS, FM7, PC88, PC98, X1, X68000, PCE, GB, GBC, GBA (as of 2004), GEN, SMS, GG, MAME (as of 2005 w/ CHDs), NGPC, WSC, BS, SFC ROM/floppy/hard disk image sets.
158 Windows CDs of Japanese/Chinese/Korean games
12 DOS CDs of English games
9 CDs of misc English/Chinese/Korean DOS games zipped
129 Sega Saturn games
152 Sony PlayStation games
9 PC-FX games
70 PC-Engine CD games
54 NeoGeo CD games
7 PC-98 CD games
15 Mega CD games
50 FM-TOWNS CD games with supporting floppies
118 Sega Dreamcast games
5 CD-i games
87 CDs of Windows applications or OS install disks
64 movies in DivX/OGM/XviD format burned to DVDs
9 TV series in DivX/OGM/XviD format burned to DVDs
23,602 MP3/MP4/Ogg files

Oh yeah, the Saturn, Dreamcast, NeoGeo CD and CD-i games? I beat damn near all of them. I wasn't just archiving. Here's to college and the ENDLESS fucking free time it provided.

Free time, in college? What?

Wait wait...you aren't telling me you played and beat stuff like those CD-i Bearenstein Bears games did you?

The man makes a good point.

I don't feel guilty about it; everyone in the entertainment industry bribes the government to make copyright laws more rigid every few years. As we don't have any power to counterbalance this, I say fuck them. (This applies doubly for European and Aussies. If you live in Europe or Australia and don't pirate stuff, you're very wealthy or a pussy who enjoys taking it up the ass from big business.)

Wait wait...you aren't telling me you played and beat stuff like those CD-i Bearenstein Bears games are you?

This was in reference to beating all the games I had--not all the games in existence. I did, however, have an original disc of the Bearenstein Bears game.

Yeah, I had a younger brother.

I beat Link: Faces of Evil and Zelda: Wand of Gamelon, but they were also originals. I didn't beat Zelda's Adventure because I never bought the MPEG card. :/

I beat Link: Faces of Evil and Zelda: Wand of Gamelon, but they were also originals. I didn't beat Zelda's Adventure because I never bought the MPEG card. :/

Aah, this is what I was going to do. I have a CD-i, but unfortunately the motor on it's CD drive doesn't seem to work so I'm kind of stuck with it.

OH MY GOODNESS
REAPERMAN IS STILL HERE ! ! !

o_O

yes, I am, and an admin at that. Who might you be? Do you need your old account back? Send me a PM.

EDIT: After a quick IP lookup, it seems as though Omega is back. This time he will not be returning as I have banned his IP range.

o_O

yes, I am, and an admin at that. Who might you be? Do you need your old account back? Send me a PM.

EDIT: After a quick IP lookup, it seems as though Omega is back. This time he will not be returning as I have banned his IP range.

You're my new best friend.

Back
Top Bottom