Pirating confessions

How much pirated content (total) have you got?

• None

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 1-50

• 51-100

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • 101-150

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 151-200

• 201+

Votes: 19 70.4%

• Total voters
My sister acquired a new lap-top computer with Windows Vista before going to a college, and I connected our computers with the network cable to install some important programs, but since mine runs Windows XP I couldn't transfer any files, and it took me a couple hours of various internet solutions to realize that, and so I did not have time to use the flash-drive transfer method. Thus, when sister left she had no roms. I felt like I had failed as a sibling. Not even one rom (or other applicable rom-like item). That means she could not participate in this delightful survey.

My sister acquired a new lap-top computer with Windows Vista before going to a college, and I connected our computers with the network cable to install some important programs, but since mine runs Windows XP I couldn't transfer any files, and it took me a couple hours of various internet solutions to realize that, and so I did not have time to use the flash-drive transfer method. Thus, when sister left she had no roms. I felt like I had failed as a sibling. Not even one rom (or other applicable rom-like item). That means she could not participate in this delightful survey.

...is your sister hot? :3

Sometimes. Unfortunately her room-mate took the window bed despite them supposedly agreeing in advance that this would not be the case. Hopefully with this October will come an easing of dormitory temperatures.

Sometimes. Unfortunately her room-mate took the window bed despite them supposedly agreeing in advance that this would not be the case. Hopefully with this October will come an easing of dormitory temperatures.

Oh.

I see what you did there.

Second question.

Is your sister.... attractive? :3

Dude, knock it off. Each time a girl post or when someone is speaking of a girl, you're always asking questions about her look or if she can suck your wee.
edgeworth-shrug.gif

That's just how my personality is. Deal with it. Also, I seem to recall a certain moderator from way back that happened to be the same way. Did anyone really give him any flack for it? I didn't think so.

Also, if I wasn't like that, I'd be shy one friend. Yes, I made a felatio joke, exchanged a few emails and now we talk on a regular basis.

In short, REQUEST DENIED.

The circumstances under which I could answer that at all, never mind objectively, would reflect rather poorly upon myself, I have to think.

aww, well that isn't very fun. Perhaps a picture could be posted and I could judge myself. ;p

That's just how my personality is. Deal with it.
In short, REQUEST DENIED.

Well, I don't care, it just makes you look stupid, and some girls, for instance might not catch the joke and stop posting on the forum. Good job.

Reaper man said:
Also, I seem to recall a certain moderator from way back that happened to be the same way. Did anyone really give him any flack for it? I didn't think so.

Everybody jump off the bridge, so I will do it too.

Last edited:
Reaper, I been single all my life - knocking on 26 years in a row without a first girlfriend. I know how you feel, so I approve of your action. Get someone you can take good care of now as we all grow old. Don't mind me, I'm only here for friends =)

Well, I don't care, it just makes you look stupid, and some girls, for instance might not catch the joke and stop posting on the forum. Good job.

Well that's it...I will read such a thing and say "Well, that's Brad." but people who don't know you may not know otherwise, you know?

Do we really want girls like that on this forum in the first place?

Also, obligatory NO GIRLS ON THE INTERBUTTZ!

If this must continue, in defense of Cornellius, I will say that I did consider the questions a bit inappropriate but thought it best to not react.

Do we really want girls like that on this forum in the first place?

Err... Aren't you, a girl ?

Anyway, I'm just saying that some girls, or even guys, might get afraid of comments like that and stop coming to ZMD. That's just my 2 cents.

1000's of music files.
Approx. 85 Xbox 360 games i only have paid for 1 360 game and that's Rockband 2
Approx. 115 PS2 games
Approx. 250 Xbox games
Approx. 150 PS1 games
The entire collection of US released Dreamcast games plus around 10 imports
Entire US release romsets for SNES, Genesis, NES, N64, GBA & DS
Entire current MAME romset including CHD's
150 movies
100's of PC games

I'm sure that's not all but it's a start.

1000's of music files.
Approx. 85 Xbox 360 games i only have paid for 1 360 game and that's Rockband 2
Approx. 115 PS2 games
Approx. 250 Xbox games
Approx. 150 PS1 games
The entire collection of US released Dreamcast games plus around 10 imports
Entire US release romsets for SNES, Genesis, NES, N64, GBA & DS
Entire current MAME romset including CHD's
150 movies
100's of PC games

I'm sure that's not all but it's a start.

What in the fuck? How much disk space is all of that?

I am sure that can add up to at least 1.5 TB especially anything high-quality.

Back
Top Bottom