Pandora

Yeah, the Pandora sounds like it might be pretty cool. I'm not sure if I'd get one or not, but potentially it's pretty neat.

I wouldn't recommend anyone touch it yet though. It's fresh off the grill. I'd watch and see where they go. I think it plays upto dreamcast games. The OS is still fresh off the grill. You just give them time to squash the bugs. You might also want to wait for there dev community to make sure everything square. Personally I want to wait and see if their dev community thrives in it's non port/emu endeavors. For the price you could hack a psp or ds for emu and still have some change. But if you are an early adopter you might be able to get one this year.

hey when they say they are about to make 10,000 in the next batch and it won't take 2 or 3 years to receive them then I'm all for it. It was starting to smell like vaporware. development is pretty much over and their into production but I'd just recommend anyone take to caution.

It shouldn't be so long now since they're apparently shipping some hardware now. That means the hard part (development) would be over.

It really is a amazing piece of hardware. I would lay off it right now though. Not because I don't trust them, but because they say superior revisions is coming out soon.

I think it's a cool idea but my problems with it is that it seems to do too much all at once.

the buttons and joysticks look all crammed together in a handheld brick. It looks big, so if it can't fit in an average sized side pants pocket then I would go for a netbook instead.

I think it's a cool idea but my problems with it is that it seems to do too much all at once.

the buttons and joysticks look all crammed together in a handheld brick. It looks big, so if it can't fit in an average sized side pants pocket then I would go for a netbook instead.

I agree, I tested one, It has cool features, but crammed, slightly complicated controls.

Back
Top Bottom