Osama's dead

no doubt Obama is going to get a 2nd term.
Osama was suppose to be captured alive. Now he is going to be a martyr, but at the same time his older adult son was killed too. So maybe we can hope that kills his funding that destroys Al-qaeda and it becomes history.

My condolences to Mr. bin Laden's friends and family.

This will have very little positive effect on the so-called War On Terror. Osama bin Laden hasn't had an active role in Al Queda for many years now. In fact, there are branches of Al Queda that have never had connection to bin Laden.

Imagine how differently things would have been if, back in 1991, George HW. Bush hadn't bribed the Saudi Royal Family into preventing Osama bin Laden from liberating Kuwait from Saddam Hussein's invasion. The World Trade Center would still be standing, the US wouldn't be mired in a pointless war in Iraq and tens of thousands of innocent people would still be alive.

But the events of yesterday serve as an important lesson for the children of the future: Two wrongs do make a right and violence does solve everything. They will have ample opportunity to learn that lesson in the future. The US wronged Osama bin Laden so he got his revenge, now the US has gotten their revenge back. It's only a matter of time before the cycle perpetuates again.

America had a chance to open it's eyes after 9/11 and see reality. Instead, she closed her eyes even tighter and stuck her fingers in her ears. As a result, when the next attack succeeds, she'll be standing there with her skinned knees wondering what went wrong and vowing to lash out blindly once more. America truly is the Queen of Hearts, the only question is... who's Alice?

I don't think Obama's 2nd term is that guaranteed over this. This hardcore right-wing fuckwits are not swayed in the least by this. What will re-elect Obama is the parade of idiots that are running on the right. When your best guy is Donald Trump, you're in trouble.

When your best guy is Donald Trump, you're in trouble.

You're confusing 'best' with 'most prominent'. Trump is not the best candidate the Republicans are capable of putting forward, nor is Obama the best candidate the Democrats could put forward. But, by definition, they're Republicans and Democrats so they're obligated to put forward shitty candidates.

In addition to celebrating the demise of Osama bin Laden (which might be premature, let's make sure he doesn't rise from the dead after three days), we should also be celebrating the deaths of Muammar Gadhafi's three preteen grandchildren who were eliminated by NATO forces on Sunday. Those little bastards won't be attacking us anymore!

I also commend NATO on their bravery in bombing the daycare center for children with Down's Syndrome. That was a very subtle message to Sarah Palin as to what might occur if she tries to interfere.

I'm looking forward to the Navy Seals going after Henry Kissinger next. After all, he killed far more people than Osama bin Laden ever did, many of them Americans.

Actually I'm hoping the same Navy Seal Team goes after Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church as their next target.

^ Not sure if trolling...

My question is real, but the kick ass duo was sarcasm! If palin was a real running mate of his, that would be a team of stupid. It would be a joke (Him actually running is already a fucking joke). If trump gets like one bit of support and actually gets far I am out of this country! For real! It's not that I hate it, but I would be too scared to stay here!

Actually I'm hoping the same Navy Seal Team goes after Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church as their next target.

Uh... it wouldn't take a SEAL time, there's not much security at the Phelps church. I'm moving very close to there in less than two weeks.

My question is real, but the kick ass duo was sarcasm! If palin was a real running mate of his, that would be a team of stupid. It would be a joke (Him actually running is already a fucking joke). If trump gets like one bit of support and actually gets far I am out of this country! For real! It's not that I hate it, but I would be too scared to stay here!

If you knew anything about politics, you'd know that nobody selects a running mate prior to winning the primaries. And I'm pretty sure both Donald Trump & Sarah Palin know far more about life, the universe and everything than you ever will. I may not agree with a single thing they say/do, but at least they're out there doing something instead of sitting on the Internet whining about it.

Looking back, do people really still believe it went down like that as reported by corporate liberal/conservative media network boxes? Most people into this subject traditionally believed Bin Laden died years ago way before the corporate reports of this year.

Yeah, except that Al-Qaeda THEMSELVES confirmed that we killed Bin Laden that day.

So Al-Qaeda is in on your silly media conspiracy as well? Shut the fuck up.

Back
Top Bottom