Official Youtube thread

As long as she isn't wailing her voice. :puke:

Nope, she's just got her left foot on a speaker and wearing no pantiies so you can see everything. "Shawn waits for vomit icon from Reaper man while he makes a copy of the video of Courtney for his collection". :)

Needs Courtney Love in the background wailing on a guitar to make it work.

Anti-Flag has recorded a cover version which will be released soon. Kimya will also be recording a "professional" version in a few days. Might end up being the first time a cover version of a song gets released prior to the original.

OK, this is now officially the funniest Let's Play I've ever seen. It's a three player game of New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and it does pose the question of why Nintendo waited this many years to make a multiplayer Mario platformer.

The players are...

NakaTeleeli, playing as Mario. D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
Cyllaenoi, playing as Blue Toad. D&D Alignment: Chaotic Good
ElementalOgre, playing as Luigi. D&D Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Their alignments should give you an idea of what to expect from each player over the full length of this game (there are 59 parts in total).

Since most of you are probably not going to watch more than maybe one or two of these, I'll also embed part 45, which I thought was one of the better entries in the series.

If you know anyone who likes Twilight, show this video to them. I can't WAIT to read the comments that are no doubt going to be posted on Youtube in regards to this video (I expect it to be entertaining).

I really need to go through with my experiment to post nearly identical videos of Twilight and an American flag burning to see which one generates more hate comments. I made the videos over a year ago but never bothered to upload them.

I'd love to be able to embed videos from blip.tv here, because this (a very special book reading, and NSFW) is the funniest video I've seen in at least a month.

OK, this is now officially the funniest Let's Play I've ever seen. It's a three player game of New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and it does pose the question of why Nintendo waited this many years to make a multiplayer Mario platformer.

The players are...

NakaTeleeli, playing as Mario. D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
Cyllaenoi, playing as Blue Toad. D&D Alignment: Chaotic Good
ElementalOgre, playing as Luigi. D&D Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Their alignments should give you an idea of what to expect from each player over the full length of this game (there are 59 parts in total).

Since most of you are probably not going to watch more than maybe one or two of these, I'll also embed part 45, which I thought was one of the better entries in the series.

I just seen this one today. It was a very good LP. I watched most of it, probably finish it up tomorrow night.

Speaking of not YouTube, this time I'm going to link to TVARK to bring you...

Amy's Top 5 Most Terrifying Public Information Films

Public Information Films seem to be quite a British-specific thing, so here's what they are. An attempt by the government to make people act safe and responsibly by scaring young children completely shitless. I've had trouble sleeping for a long time, I still do. I just can't stop thinking, especially about fire. I blame the government.

#5: Christmas Fires (1980)

Believe it or not, my parents used to do this quite a bit. Explains a lot I suppose.

#4: Rabies: Airport (1982)

The only non-fire based entry in the list. Rabies has been wiped out here in Britain, but I bet anyone living in areas where it still exists will get bite or scratch marks checked pretty sharpish after watching this one.

#3: Fire: Shut It Out (1988)

"We need an new analogy for fire. Any ideas?"
"How about a tank with a gigantic flamethrower in the turret?"
"...that's genius!"

*Shudder*

#2: Fire Prevention: Searching (1980)

Holy shit, this one plays out like The Blair Witch Project. But really, you don't want your children to die in a fire, do you?

#1: Smoke Alarm: Dolls House (1990)

Oh God. 1990. I was four. But being the enormous continuity buff I was, am, and always will be, I was still taking it in. Seriously, the imagery, the music, the fact that it said someone of my age at the time could die from smoke inhalation in less than a minute. Jesus.

"Wake up. Get a smoke alarm."

We have three. I STILL CAN'T SLEEP!!!

So yeah, my permanent traumatization at the hands of the British government. I hope you enjoyed it more than I did.

would be awesome is the links didn't expire. ;p
Yeah, it seems the two major continuity sites I go to (TVARK and The TV Room) have both been going downhill with regards to the videos. Time was that TVARK had links to RealMedia videos that you could download and stream.

Then it seems the administrators decided people weren't giving them enough credit for the videos they had absolutely no rights to be hosting anyway (they put them on YouTube for God's sake!), so they plastered content they didn't own with watermarks and elaborate intros and outros (often with the intro/outro sequences being longer than the actual content).

Then it seems they decided their sites were too popular, so non-expiring pages with RealMedia links went away and we get expiring pages with embedded Flash players instead, in an effort to 'protect' content that they only have extremely limited rights to under fair dealing anyway!

Regardless, #5/3/2 can be found on this page, #4 is here, and #1 is buried here somewhere.

I'll leave the other post as it is as a testament to how television continuity sites seem to be using themselves as a metaphor for the increasing shitiness of television continuity itself.

OK, time for another BigAl video. This is also a blip.tv video, so I can't embed it, and wouldn't embed it even if I could because there's no fucking way I'm embedding this on ZD.

This one is very long (over 60 minutes) but here's my quote to sell it:

"Is he going to shit himself on camera?"

Come on. You have to know. You just have to!

P.S. Thankfully, BigAl spares us the actual video he's looking at, but does link to it. Watch if you dare.

I want to have JKTIM's babies. Really. I can only recall maybe two or three other times in my entire life that I have laughed as hard as I did at this video.

There was a play-list of vids posed on Dorkly's channel of about idk 70 or so that I was just going to link but cant find it now. The account was suspended once for a while...anyway I find Dorkly Bits are some of the funnest videos on youtube, so here are a random 3 and of course you can search the tube to check out all you can find. Hope you enjoy if you haven't seen em already :)
(Check out channel TVLegenda also.)

OK, time for another BigAl video. This is also a blip.tv video, so I can't embed it, and wouldn't embed it even if I could because there's no fucking way I'm embedding this on ZD.

This one is very long (over 60 minutes) but here's my quote to sell it:

"Is he going to shit himself on camera?"

Come on. You have to know. You just have to!

P.S. Thankfully, BigAl spares us the actual video he's looking at, but does link to it. Watch if you dare.

This is the second post of yours I've seen, and you made a perfect impression. I have been a frequent viewer of bigal's videos back when he was starting out. If you have any interest in going back in time, I have fetched a couple of good archive channels:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BigAl2k11100
http://www.youtube.com/user/BigAlUpdates

Here's jesus camp :D

Also, here's an obscure vid I found.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom