Official introductions thread

attachment.php

STARS !

Attachments

• 580_resident-evil-3-nemesis-art.jpg
    580_resident-evil-3-nemesis-art.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 718
Hello guys. I joined this site long ago but never really get to the forum.
I joined ZD because its easy to get ROMs for emulator but recently I noticed that you dont have to be member to download ROMs.

Anyway, ZD is great and we should try our best to keep it alive.

I joined ZD because its easy to get ROMs for emulator but recently I noticed that you dont have to be member to download ROMs.

Anyway, ZD is great and we should try our best to keep it alive.

. . .

We are not, I repeat, NOT affiliated with roms.zophar.net!

Asking for or linking to ROMs here WILL get you a permaban, just a fair warning.

That aside, welcome.

Hi guys, I am Hiyoko. I know about this site for a long time, but Hadron asked me to register here, so I decided I did.

I don't think I will be that active but I thought I could give it a shot and see how it goes.
I'm currently creating a NSMB hack which is going pretty slow at the moment. I haven't got a demo ready yet, but it will be there soon, once I get to finish the castle level of world 1.

So hey, folks!

I'm currently creating a NSMB hack which is going pretty slow at the moment. I haven't got a demo ready yet, but it will be there soon, once I get to finish the castle level of world 1.

So hey, folks!

Oooooh, that sounds neato.

Oh and welcome. :3

Hey guys, I just registered, but I've been here before, great emulation news site!

I've recently been researching netplay for different emulators and want to try whatever is recommended.

I come from the early 2000's. I was a whiny teenager, now I'm an even more whiner adult. But I know how to project my voice and enunciate better now. I'm Corey. CBXweb. Open mic comedian, ProAm actor, and custodian by job title. lol

I come from the early 2000's. I was a whiny teenager, now I'm an even more whiner adult. But I know how to project my voice and enunciate better now. I'm Corey. CBXweb. Open mic comedian, ProAm actor, and custodian by job title. lol

Hey wow, I remember you. Welcome back :bigthumbup:

Hey guys, I've been watching this site years ago, remember ZD closing and reopening of sorts. Loved the site for information about emulation. Wish I had joined on a happier note, but I guess it is what is it.

Anyway, I'm software programmer, although never done anything programming for emulators or games of any significance. Have fond memories of playing FF5 via the fantastic translation on this site, as well as many other nes, snes, and gameboy games.

Anyway, hello.

Anyway, hello.

Hello. Even though you joined here to tell us about a tragic loss (to which I offer my condolences, which I failed to mention in said thread, since I was a more shocked than anything) I am glad that you have decided to stick around, and I do hope you find this place and our community helpful as you did when you played FF5 years ago.

So in other words, welcome to the forums. I hope you stick around. :)

Back
Top Bottom