Official introductions thread

Oh boy. No wonder she doesn't comment on the boards much these days. :retardedlol:

LOL, it's not like we were asking for skin or topless, just sexy, hey we're guys can ya blame us.

It will also more than counteract having to see Brad topless where I had to almost burn out my own eyes, lol. :lol:

or maybe she doesn't comment on the board because we DON"T ask for sexy pics enough. I bet you didn't think of that did you Mr. Smartypants, did you???? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, that picture is on Will's computer, not mine, my ex boyfriend looks at it every night, and thinks about Michael Angelo. And you, of course.
I was laughing cause he posted it after he got banned from another sight. He kept changing his IP address, and re-signing up, and he'd post funny shit, and say things to this one chick. haha, and they kept banning him after they found out who it was each time. And then he posted a naked picture of him standing like the David statue. hahaha it was hilarious, all the people's reactions and what not, and my ex saved it onto his computer.

Dude, that picture is on Will's computer, not mine, my ex boyfriend looks at it every night, and thinks about Michael Angelo. And you, of course.
I was laughing cause he posted it after he got banned from another sight. He kept changing his IP address, and re-signing up, and he'd post funny shit, and say things to this one chick. haha, and they kept banning him after they found out who it was each time. And then he posted a naked picture of him standing like the David statue. hahaha it was hilarious, all the people's reactions and what not, and my ex saved it onto his computer.

Yeah, I can see Brad doing something along them lines. He hates being told no. lol :)

I'm new. This board seems completely dead though, so I think I'll go find another emulation discussion site.

(WELL IF IT'S COMPLETELY DEAD, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO MISS ANYTHING, ARE YOU?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new. This board seems completely dead though, so I think I'll go find another emulation discussion site.

(WELL IF IT'S COMPLETELY DEAD, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO MISS ANYTHING, ARE YOU?)

Aw, sounds like someone's butthurt about getting a warning for a 7 year old necrobump.

Hey people at Zophar's Domain. I just found this site and forum around February 2009. After months of lurking, I decided to join the page, and now try to post some stuff on the forums. Actually this is the most professional emulation forum I've seen yet, and yeah...I'm not that clever, I just know a few things. But I'm interested. :)
In my free time...I like doing stuff on the computer, playing sports, being with my friends and so. Actually, I'm a Super Mario World hacker, I have a released hack at SMW Central (the site dedicated for Super Mario World hacking), and it's featured too. At the moment I'm making the second part of my hack, but I guess it'll take a while to finish it.
I mostly know about SNES emulation, since I like doing TASes (tool assisted speedrun) too. But I used emulators for other consoles too.
Well yeah...that would be me. I'll try to be active on the board. ^^

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom