Official introductions thread

Do I need to tell more? :D

Yes we need have need of more information.

Favorite color
Do you eat M&M's
Do you think farts stink
and most important of all "how much wood can a woodchuck chuck?"

Don't worry everyone must answer these questions and we will only share your answers with anyone we choose. :lol:

Welcome to ZD Michael. :)

Howdy folks... it's been awhile. Use to go by Kabucho. I'm an old, washed out ROM hacker. Howdy to anyone that remembers me.

I don't remember you specifically, at least not offhand, but I remember seeing your name on the site. Welcome back. :)

Yes we need have need of more information.

Favorite color
Do you eat M&M's
Do you think farts stink
and most important of all "how much wood can a woodchuck chuck?"

Don't worry everyone must answer these questions and we will only share your answers with anyone we choose. :lol:

Welcome to ZD Michael. :)

Favourite colours are grey and blue
I eat M&M's from time to time
Not sure if it stinks
and lol hax?

:headshake: I see what you did thar!

Good to be back. It's been awhile for sure.

9th Sage = ZeldaDD right?

You were featured in one of my hacks, I believe lol.

Reaper man - this was years ago. i believe ZD still has it. it's a hack of Crash 'N The Boys - Street Challenge. I was never a good ROM hacker lol

What he's not telling you is that he IS bmecoli. ;)

Aw, spoilsport. We could have had some fun:

Hey, SBK, remember that bmecoli guy? The one who was always posting stuff like "*bmecoli cries*;_;" and "omg boobies!" and stuff? Wow, he was something else, huh? I wonder what happened to that guy.

Party pooper.

j/k, I wouldn't really have done that. =P

whoa... been a while since i've been here...
i don't know if anyone would remember me, though i see a couple of familiar faces, but i'm chris! i did the bulk of updates on ZD somewhere between 2003-2005 maybe? i stopped coming here after the site got turned over to another party, but i'm curious to see how the emulation scene is coming along

whoa... been a while since i've been here...
i don't know if anyone would remember me, though i see a couple of familiar faces, but i'm chris! i did the bulk of updates on ZD somewhere between 2003-2005 maybe? i stopped coming here after the site got turned over to another party, but i'm curious to see how the emulation scene is coming along

I remember you.

Back
Top Bottom