Official introductions thread

Hello and welcome to ZD.

Wait... you guys are supposed to do this XD (I am one of the profound member of the "Welcome" committee in other forums)

Yeah, emulation was my life long love(not really "life long"; started emulation 3 years ago). And I see some of the members I know too(that's only one :p) Hey AP!

My alias is usually abbreviated, so it is OK to address me as DDX.

Age 18(It is a habit that I add one year extra) - Love gaming in all genres.
I love Techno and its sub-genres; I have special love for Space Music and Chiptune.

I hope I have introduce my self right this time.

Also, is it possible to have an Admin to change my alias "x" to a capital "X"?
And thank you.

Bot? What Bot? I'm no bot, I am the Bot-BANE!

P.S

Signature will arrive soon.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to ZD.

Wait... you guys are supposed to do this XD (I am one of the profound member of the "Welcome" committee in other forums)

Yeah, emulation was my life long love(not really "life long"; started emulation 3 years ago). And I see some of the members I know too(that's only one :p) Hey AP!

My alias is usually abbreviated, so it is OK to address me as DDX.

Age 18(It is a habit that I add one year extra) - Love gaming in all genres.
I love Techno and its sub-genres; I have special love for Space Music and Chiptune.

I hope I have introduce my self right this time.

Also, is it possible to have an Admin to change my alias "x" to a capital "X"?
And thank you.

Bot? What Bot? I'm no bot, I am the Bot-BANE!

P.S

Signature will arrive soon.

Buh? o_O

Also, welcome. :bigthumbup:

Hello! My name is Micki Chiba and I'm new to your website. for sometime I looked at your website for some hacks that I can do for my FF6 game for the super NES. what got me started way back when my first video on youtube entitled "cloud in FF6" which was just a little joke-in-run where it show a crappy-edited Locke as Cloud and bunch of re-sizable Pikachus. and I got alot views from that video. and I got invited to Zeemis' website. currently working on a hack BASED on the current events what happened on youtube.

Thank-you for allowing on your website.:thumb up:

Hello, I'm Xtreme2damax. I'm sure no one really knows me here as most of my time was spent at Ngemu, Emutalk, 1emulation, Xtemu etc.. but here I am.

Nice community here, glad I decided to join (not sure why I waited so long..), I suppose I shall see everyone around the forum. :)

Last edited:
Hello People,

I joined this forums cause I have alot of respect for this site. I've been using it since summer 2008 when I found out I could put emulators on my ipaq. Unfortunatly that ipaq is long gone now. (I dropped it). I mainly use this site for the music and forums. So far I see some nice people, a few stupid people, and a awesome database of emulation stuff.

So I guess thats it. All else I can say is that im currently working on a Gameboy Collection and i'll always keep you guys updated on what I have and recently got in my siggy (although you guys could care less about that)

Hi people and bots!
I'm 2bigpigs (duh!) or 2bp for short. I joined because of this.
I remember this site from years ago, It's the first emulation site I visited and I've been using it because it has great emulators lists.
So I registered (More because of boredom than anything else).
That's it I guess.
I recognise ARproductions from another ROM site I'm on (everyday :O )
So I hope to have a bit of fun...

Hello all, Overkill here!

Just signed up to pick some brains, most likely going to contribute nothing of substance since you guys are by the book on the ROMs here...I'm getting a laptop set up with USB controllers & lots of emulators and ROMs so I can play all my old console games wherever i go :D I'm also interested in building some soundboards with all the great nostalgic sound effects and quotes from my favorite cartridge games; which is my main reason for joining...need to find out what tools work for extracting stuff from the .N64 and .NES ROMs I have sitting here. I'll be posting a thread on the ROM Hacking board so if anybody wants to mozy over and help, +rep

Back
Top Bottom