Official introductions thread

Chapu

Thanks a lot, man!
That avatar looks familiar to you? Funny, 'cause that's a pic of me just about to shoot towards the camera with my bow! :-D
Although I didn't consciously imitate any image when I shot it, I think it's a pretty neat idea of a photograph, and maybe someone else thought that. So it's just as probable that you have seen a similar pic somewhere else.
Alas, I love my bow! lol

SivakDrac

I'm back

I guess the site's a new thing now. Good stuff.

I'll probably just continue being the lurker as always, but good to see that things have changed.

Goku

I thought you should have made a new logo. New birth, new style logo. One more thing to wipe away from the stagnated days of bad ownership. I guess that would be a little hard though!

mannypooh

Hey im Manny :) ive been visting zophar since around 98. I forgot if they had forums back then =/. Anyways i usually use this site for translations and emulators :) im glad that it's back

Prower

I've just gotten my account set back up and up to speed myself, good to see that there's plenty of activity here again. :>

cipher

O hai.

It's been a long time, ZD, but my exile appears to have been lifted. Nice to see this place rise form the ashes, but I have to admit that I liked the older forums better. :(

packardmelan

Nice to see this place rise form the ashes, but I have to admit that I liked the older forums better. :(

Come on everybody, let's ride the WWAAAHHHH train!

TOOT-TOOT! Chugga-chugga. WOOT-WOOT! EVERYBODY ride the train! Come on, AND RIDE IT!

ToastyCheesy

I'd make the white in my avatar transparent too, but I'm afraid this way we wouldn't see Mario very well !

You could do something like this...:

mariomd3.png

Top Bottom