Official introductions thread

whoa... been a while since i've been here...
i don't know if anyone would remember me, though i see a couple of familiar faces, but i'm chris! i did the bulk of updates on ZD somewhere between 2003-2005 maybe? i stopped coming here after the site got turned over to another party, but i'm curious to see how the emulation scene is coming along

I definitely remember the name, but the face... aren't you that one ginger guy? With the buzz cut, or am I thinking of someone else?

whoa... been a while since i've been here...
i don't know if anyone would remember me, though i see a couple of familiar faces, but i'm chris! i did the bulk of updates on ZD somewhere between 2003-2005 maybe? i stopped coming here after the site got turned over to another party, but i'm curious to see how the emulation scene is coming along

I remember you. :bigthumbup: We can always use more good people on the forums. There is posting, but sadly, it's nowhere near as busy as the old site.

Yeah, and if you were in my position, you'd just read everyone's PMs, wouldn't you?

Nope. I presume you wanted to be a moderator. I've never caused any problems on boards of which I moderate willingly. In fact, I never caused any damage to these boards when I was a voluntary moderator. But if someone makes me a moderator of a board I don't like, without even asking me first, then yes, I would likely do some damage. If someone suddenly gave you webmaster access to foxnews.com, am I supposed to believe you'd leave the site alone?

Nope. I presume you wanted to be a moderator. I've never caused any problems on boards of which I moderate willingly. In fact, I never caused any damage to these boards when I was a voluntary moderator. But if someone makes me a moderator of a board I don't like, without even asking me first, then yes, I would likely do some damage. If someone suddenly gave you webmaster access to foxnews.com, am I supposed to believe you'd leave the site alone?

Alright, fair enough, you have a point.

Don't want to clutter the thread or derail it much, so this is as much as I'll say, but that whole event made me really want to punch SwampGas. I mean....really? :p

See, I wanted to punch SwampGas long before that event. :D

But look at you. You went from being the worst moderator on the entire Internet to being quite adequate. (And, to be fair, for me to rate any moderator as more than adequate, they'd probably need at least C-cups.)

O0 I dont do that kinda stuff anyway, my boyfriend I don't think would be too keen on it either. Just use your imagination! :D

Back
Top Bottom