NSFs and More.

Gil-Galad

I have just updated my website, with some new NSFs to download.

King of Fighters 96
NJ035 - Tian Long Ba Bu
NJ069 - Tang Bo Hu Dian Qiu Xiang
NJ073 - Wu Lin Wai Zhuan
NJ074 - YiXing (Alien Vs. Predator)
NJ080 - Xian Jie Jing Ling
Street Fighter Zero 2 '97
Tamura Koushou Mahjong Seminar
Tsuri Kichi Sanpei - Blue Marlin Hen

Also, I've added a new page for Gall Force - Eternal Story (FDS), translation hack. The hack is not done yet.

You can go to my site from the link in my signature.

I can do naught but assume "King of Fighters 96" and "Street Fighter Zero 2 '97" are absurd, hacky pirate recreation versions of post NES games. Do they actually have original music in them?

I can do naught but assume "King of Fighters 96" and "Street Fighter Zero 2 '97" are absurd, hacky pirate recreation versions of post NES games. Do they actually have original music in them?

Oh yeah, both of the two games are pirates for sure. Actually the two games are half-way decent considering how difficult it would be to code and design graphics from a game that uses a more powerful CPU and graphic hardware. All of the graphics and sound are as near as you can get port from the arcade version, as best as I can tell. Here are a few screen shots to show ya. You can also listen to the NSF files if you wish.

King of Fighters 96

kingoffighters96_00.png
kingoffighters96_01.png

Street Fighter Zero 2 '97

streetfighterzero297_00.png
streetfighterzero297_01.png

the program

Prescript was not designed for recording running, VOIP, monumental online games!!! It's been said numerous times by many of the rattling grouping who created the protocols.mdf001c7613r0004-gig-12-1.wdc1.attens.net - that's belike the program on the router suited before the handoff to storm.the mdf maple story mesos special disposal confine, 001 is probably rack/location. c7613 == whitefish 7613. r0004 is unmapped, gig-12 belike denotes the side on the router, and the -1 is one select of the instrumentality.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom