No More Heroes 2's Final Boss (chime in, toughest game bosses?)

The 9th Sage

Has anyone played this game and beaten him?

It has to easily be one of the hardest bosses I've ever fought in a game. He's...to put it nicely...really god damn cheap with his hard to avoid attacks. I guess it's not entirely cheap since you can avoid them, but it's very very difficult to do so and it's inevitable that you're going to take some hits.

Just tried for like two hours. :p I realized I had some stuff I could do to power myself up a bit more, so I'll try again after work and see if I can beat him. I almost got him (though I hear he's got a form after this, though I also hear that form is easier) the last time I fought him so this might give me the edge.

Well, no one probably cares ;)

But I finally beat the bastard. Hmmm...makes me think, what games have had bosses like that that have made you want to tear out your hair? Another one for me that I can think of is Tabuu from Smash Bros Brawl. He's like a freaking SNK fighting game boss. Big, blue, and full of crazy lasers that I'm not sure can be dodged.

Hmmm...makes me think, what games have had bosses like that that have made you want to tear out your hair? Another one for me that I can think of is Tabuu from Smash Bros Brawl. He's like a freaking SNK fighting game boss. Big, blue, and full of crazy lasers that I'm not sure can be dodged.
I do remember commenting on his SNK-style cheapness when first facing him. Incidentally, all of his attacks are avoidable, even the full-screen instant death move can be dodged if you're good enough with the timing. Actually, if you're going to beat him on Very Hard or Intense, you'll need to dodge most of his attacks.

Back
Top Bottom