New Zophar's Domain Goes Live

Wow! I gave up on this site long ago and removed it from my bookmarks. Today I randomly come here looking for some PSFs and see the whole site is redesigned with updates and forums.

Welcome back. Seriously. And welcome back to my bookmarks.

just drop by...
congrats for the new design and the rebirth of ZD. I couldn't be more happier.

I still frequently check this site, at least once per month, 'cause it's easier to fink PSF links. Last time checked almost 2 months ago, and kinda surprised when the add loads a different view. (which I though it was taken down for good)
Also one of the sites that I recommended since late 90's along with VGN (Vintage Gaming Network), another great emu site from the past although I kinda dislike it's current design.

End of note, glad to have u still around. :D

Whoa... I agree 1000% with Perseid. I had given up on this place after coming here for many years, and just came here by chance, looking for PSF's for a specific game ("Rhapsody: The Musical Adventure", in case anybody was wondering... :D).

Though I have never signed up for these forums before, I have been a long-time fan of this place. A lot of my "firsts" in game hacking/modding/emulation came from Zophar's Domain.

I'm extremely glad to see this place up and running again at (near) full speed. Long live ZD!

I have no words to describe my happiness. I've always gone to Zophar's domain every once in awhile and hoping that it would be back up with new content. Came here today to look for some docs on the NES processor and opcodes. Nice work to all of the staff. If you guys ever need anything let me know.

I have no words to describe my happiness. I've always gone to Zophar's domain every once in awhile and hoping that it would be back up with new content. Came here today to look for some docs on the NES processor and opcodes. Nice work to all of the staff. If you guys ever need anything let me know.

ANYTHING?

ooooh.... *unzips*

and fyi @Gamesoul Master, Rhapsody was also remaked on NDS with different gameplay mechanics, currently only had the japanese release so far. :D

and fyi @Gamesoul Master, Rhapsody was also remaked on NDS with different gameplay mechanics, currently only had the japanese release so far. :D

funfact: My girlfriend has Oregon Trail on her cellphone and whenever she names her party, she names one of them Bobbins and uses him as a scapegoat for when anything goes wrong during the trip. It's so cute, becasue every so often she'll yell out something along the lines of "I got attacked by bears! It's all Bobbins fault!"

With that being said, if anything breaks on the site/forum, I'm blaming you. ;p

Having been a long-time visitor to Zophar's Domain since early in 1997, I was disappointed when the site pretty much stopped being what was created to be. Ever since then, I've had to visit several sites to get timely and reliable emulation news. I am really glad ZD is back at it, and looking pretty spiffy all the while :)

*site bookmarked (once again)*

I... I don't quite know what to say. I'm overwhelmed. Every few months I swing by for old time's sake. Reminiscing about the old days, like when the first translation for FFV was released. But today, what do I see? New content by the barrel, a new layout, and other signs of life and vitality that had been gone for years. Congratulations, you have resurrected a monument to emulation. May it live on.

I'm super late to the party here, but I'm pissing myself with excitement over the resurrection of this site. Way to go, it looks great!

You are welcome
Please, from your mother
Give me free domain name
I need him most

ليس لدينا اسماء الحقول الحرة الى العرض. كنت تبحث في المكان الخطأ. استمتع ارجواني اكل الخنزير القدمين يوم الاحد مع عصير القيقب وغير تقليدي مثل المخللات بلادي من الصعب القضيب ، الا اشبه مقرن الجمال.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom